Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm confused. So far all I hear is 120 VAC charging which will take 10.1 hours. For those of us who have 240V @35 amps (most everyone in my community here in California) will the I Pace handle this voltage and if so what will be the 80% charging time?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Are you on a single phase supply?

Most of the rest of the world is on 220-240V so presumably the I-Pace is equipped with a switched mode power supply component on the on-board charger to automatically accommodate US/ROW voltages. 230V / 32A chargers are common in the UK, providing 7.4kW charging. Based on that output a (theoretical) full charge takes: 90kWh / 7.4kW = 12.2 hours.

G

·
Jime60 said:
I'm confused. So far all I hear is 120 VAC charging which will take 10.1 hours. For those of us who have 240V @35 amps (most everyone in my community here in California) will the I Pace handle this voltage and if so what will be the 80% charging time?
It will take 240v, and if you get a 32A supply then that's 7kW, which should be around 7-8 hours for a full charge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.