Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Makes me crazy!
Ordered my FE early April.
Building date: November 9th and VIN# already known for over 3 weeks.
Original delivery date was planned last week.
Just keep the car "under surveillance" in Topix almost every day!
The list of defects is getting longer by the day.

Anyone same experience?

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thats not "Your" car, so no Problem

Cool H159 V2 is online (100Kw CHARGING)
My Car is in Update Progres (@Dealer) ....
Joerg

·
Registered
325 Posts
Denlas said:
Makes me crazy!
Ordered my FE early April.
Building date: November 9th and VIN# already known for over 3 weeks.
Original delivery date was planned last week.
Just keep the car "under surveillance" in Topix almost every day!
The list of defects is getting longer by the day.

Anyone same experience?
How did you get access to Topix? My dealer (Jacob Schaap, Lelystad) can't even confirm if my car was indeed produced, whether it was already shipped to Rotterdam or when it will get to the dealer. The only feedback is: be patience, don't call us, we will call you :shock: They seem to be too busy to lookup individual cars.

My car should have been produced November 9th as well, according to an earlier planning communicated by the dealer. Access to Topix would be very interesting to me as well!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's why I started this topic!
Don't subscribe!
Too much information you don't want to know….

I believe somewhere in this forum there is a link to another forum with instructions….

·
Registered
248 Posts
J_W said:
here is mine
i never had problems with heating, delaminating,time charging,......
My dealer told me on collection that the black side mouldings are scheduled to be replaced as part of a warranty bulletin due to decals delaminating under high pressure washing, so I imagine all cars are due to have these replaced as a matter of course.

·
Registered
22 Posts
When you have the early builds of any brand new model you're going to have a lot of these types of issues, most are extremely minor. However, with a car like the i-pace that is completely different than any car they've made before, I'm OK giving them some slack on this sort of stuff. I had an early build F-Pace and had loads of things that eventually got fixed, but I never experienced the problems they were fixes for in the first place(other than shitty infotainment software which is consistent for JLR).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you really want to know everything about your I-Pace you can create your own account on the Jaguar TOPIx system:
https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topi...cle/lookupForm

This is the same system that JLR dealers and independent shops use to get technical info, updates, recall info, etc.

After register login as an Independent Operater

With your VIN number you can see the information about your car….

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.