Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Possibly a silly question as still getting to grips with the new car and big manual! In the manual it mentions that you can have animated or not for your indicators. However I don't have the option for this under 'exterior lights' on the instrument panel settings. I've looked at every setting there is an none allow me to animate the indicators. Is this an 'option' based on ordering better lights or something else like model (I have the S) ? Just checking there's nothing missing (given a number of sw issues ipace seems to have)

I did see the manual also mentioned dipping mirrors options for reverse, but whilst not clear suspect that is because I don't have electric folding ones. Shame ☹

·
Registered
206 Posts
Simonmac said:
Possibly a silly question as still getting to grips with the new car and big manual! In the manual it mentions that you can have animated or not for your indicators. However I don't have the option for this under 'exterior lights' on the instrument panel settings. I've looked at every setting there is an none allow me to animate the indicators. Is this an 'option' based on ordering better lights or something else like model (I have the S) ? Just checking there's nothing missing (given a number of sw issues ipace seems to have)

I did see the manual also mentioned dipping mirrors options for reverse, but whilst not clear suspect that is because I don't have electric folding ones. Shame ☹
This is a matrix headlight facility, so HSE only, unless you upgraded the headlights. Speaking personally, this feature isn't something I'd ever wish to use.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Simonmac said:

Animated indicators are not included in the S lights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts