Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm Ste, from the Isle of Man. I put my £500 down recently too, was good to find this forum as part of a scouring of the web for anything remotey I-Pace :).

Currently have a Q5 and a Mustang GT, so need to bring some fossil fuel balance to the party.

Look forward to hearing more with you all in the coming months.

Ste

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dec.

Yep, that's all they asked for at the dealer - on the bright side, you're already £500 closer to the balance for next year though (whatever that might be!) :)

·
Administrator
155 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ste. As I understand it the 'deposit' is not an official deposit as such, just an expression of interest. As such dealers just ask for a set amount depending on their own guidelines. Hence why some are different.

·
Administrator
155 Posts
DRN17 said:
My local dealer has asked me for 2k, won't accept anything less. Maybe I should pop over to Isle of Man...
£2k! I would call another dealer and ask, play them off maybe? It's too much at this stage when no final details have been released.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rob said:
DRN17 said:
My local dealer has asked me for 2k, won't accept anything less. Maybe I should pop over to Isle of Man...
£2k! I would call another dealer and ask, play them off maybe? It's too much at this stage when no final details have been released.
Yes I have already emailed them. We are not strangers to this dealer group either, spent a LOT of money with them over the years, not pleased... They told me it is a Jaguar requirement to stop speculators. Lied to me too!

I am pretty much ready to commit. Currently drive a Macan, it's financed until next September, so hope this will fit in nicely. Looking at the diamentons, the I-pace is just 1mm shorter than the Macan.

Looking forward to reading more on here in the coming months.

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts