Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

First of all, I want to thank all contributors for the valuable information on this forum. Thanks to your advice and the perfect support of my dealer, I have been able to configure my ideal ipace.

Special thanks to Jelle vd Meer, who I think can immediately start working at Jaguar. However Jelle, I doubt whether you can drive such a beautiful car at Jaguar like the one you ordered ;) .

The fact that I can now drive an ipace as a company car is fantastic, but I had to take into account a budget. That is why I opted for a white ipace S, with a few options.

Unfortunately, the adaptive Cruise Control doesn't fit the budget, because of the other extra options that are needed. I now have ACC on my Volkswagen GTE and I will certainly miss it.

Other options I chose:
- Black Exterior Pack
- Matt Black 18" wheels
- Panoramic roof
- Privacy Glass
- Ebony Headlining
- Heads up display
- Gesture tailgate

Delivery end of December. Can't wait!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Congratulations with your fabulous configured Model S! :D

(I also have a i-pace model S ordered, with load of options)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
325 Posts
And another one looking forward to a (Fuji) white Christmas! Great choice 😋
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Jaap said:
That is why I opted for a white ipace S, with a few options.

Unfortunately, the adaptive Cruise Control doesn't fit the budget, because of the other extra options that are needed. I now have ACC on my Volkswagen GTE and I will certainly miss it.

Other options I chose:
- Black Exterior Pack
- Matt Black 18" wheels
- Panoramic roof
- Privacy Glass
- Ebony Headlining
- Heads up display
- Gesture tailgate

Delivery end of December. Can't wait!
Sounds fantastic - congratulations! Matt Black 18" wheels aren't an option on the UK configurator as far as I can see. Are they an option in the Netherlands, or are you having the standard wheels painted?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
Jaap said:
Special thanks to Jelle vd Meer, who I think can immediately start working at Jaguar. However Jelle, I doubt whether you can drive such a beautiful car at Jaguar like the one you ordered ;) .
Congratulations Jaap with your very stylish I-pace order and happy to hear you found some of my comments usefull.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Congrats on your Ipace Jaap! Nice choice! let the countdown begin ;)

Were you just able to order the Black Exteriour Pack? I wanted to add this to my order but the dealer recently told me (again) that this option (including the black 20inch alloy wheels) was sold out and would not be deliverable anymore this year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Erwinn said:
Congrats on your Ipace Jaap! Nice choice! let the countdown begin ;)

Were you just able to order the Black Exteriour Pack? I wanted to add this to my order but the dealer recently told me (again) that this option (including the black 20inch alloy wheels) was sold out and would not be deliverable anymore this year.
This was already in my configuration in May this year. So I didn't have to add it this week with my final order. I also heard it wasn't available anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was dreaming of a white Christmas.....

And fortunately it worked out fine: a Fuji White Christmas it is. I'm driving the car for almost a week and it is pure fun. Unbelievable power and driving comfort.

Delivery in the middle of BSOD-gate went smooth and many thanks to my dealer (Cito, Eindhoven) for delivering the car so neatly. Good explanation, also realistic about range and the possible bugs in the system. Very happy that I didn't have any problems so far.

I also love the infotainment system, in contrast to others on the forum I'm not experiencing any lag or bugs. Let's hope it stays that way.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
This is the spec pretty much of the F-Pace I have at the moment apart from the black wheels - I am now looking to get an i-Pace this year when the lease runs out on my F-Pace. I am in the UK so not sure how I will work the black wheels I may have to go with the 20" ones. Is there anything you regret not getting or got that you don't use? I am pretty much thinking of this exact same spec - I need a tow bar too.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top