Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am Marcel and I am also from the Netherlands. I have ordered an I-Pace HSE, Barasco Grey with additional Panormaic roof. Delivery should be in 2018 (important for the NL) and is scheduled last week of December.

Very happy, not driven it yet but reviews are promissing!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Welcome! When did you place the order? And did the lease company have a production slot available, or did you use a production slot from a dealer? Let's keep our fingers crossed that JLR can indeed deliver in 2018. I am hoping for a (Fuji) white Christmas ;-)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Welcome Marcel and congratulations with your order - last week of December is becoming tight lets hope there are no delays.
You should be able to arrange a test drive at any dealer - I had my test drive 3 weeks ago in Den Bosch.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Snoerd said:
Welcome! When did you place the order? And did the lease company have a production slot available, or did you use a production slot from a dealer? Let's keep our fingers crossed that JLR can indeed deliver in 2018. I am hoping for a (Fuji) white Christmas ;-)
The order was placed last week, the lease company had a production slot available. I live in the The Hague region and have to pick up the car in Limburg (200 km drive). But that's no problem of cource ;-).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jelle v/d Meer said:
Welcome Marcel and congratulations with your order - last week of December is becoming tight lets hope there are no delays.
You should be able to arrange a test drive at any dealer - I had my test drive 3 weeks ago in Den Bosch.
Indeed close call, so lets see. The order is under the condition that it can be deliverd with license registration date in 2018.

Will try a test drive a.s.a.p. (I am on the waiting list in The Hague).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts