Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just ordered my I-Pace HSE in Borasco Grey with brown leather and most options (but definitely without privacy glass and air suspension)
It will be my third car with a plug.
Started with an Outlander PHEV. Liked its electric drivetrain, but disliked the on-board electronics and most of all the fuel-consumption while using the ICE (to 14 liter/100 km!). So after 90.000 km I changed to my current BMW i3 BEV. That's really a supercar. Top quality and superb handling.
But no 4WD (I travel to Switzerland rather often) so I ordered the I-Pace (-: Cannot wait until delivery but dealer states it will take to autumn.

Have tried the Tesla S twice, but was not convinced. Very fast, but quality? And heard a lot of unexpected dealer visit's from Tesla-owners!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice trim you've selected. Borasco with the brown leather is really classy. Do you drive with the I3 to Switzerland? If so, how is the charging going on the route.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Taxjag,

Did not travel with i3 to Switzerland yet. Hope to try this summer.

Drove this route last week (with petrol BMW x-drive) and noticed that most "tank&rast" stations are equipped with fast chargers by now.
And free to use! And all chargers were available (no cars charging)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts