Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a First Edition on order, in Photon Red. The only extra is the 22 inch wheels. I put my deposit down pretty much on the day the car was announced in 2016, and then confirmed in March. I think my dealer has me as number one on his list. At the moment it looks like I will take delivery around the end of August, but hopefully a bit sooner. Can't wait.

I just ordered a tethered 7.5KW charger from Chargemaster. Even though the guy who came to do the assessment seemed to make a big deal of the complexity of my house set up, they came back with a price of under £400 to install, after the government grant. That seems pretty good to me, and they will install next week.

I original contacted EO. They put me in touch with their installer, who duly turned up (in a Tesla Model X) , looked around, and then never contacted me again despite email reminders to him. I also contacted a local electrician but he quoted £1400 and was not able/willing to do the paperwork for the government grant. I'll post again on this after the charger is installed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've ordered an HSE with virtually every extra that comes with the first edition as I wanted black alloys - not available on FE. My business partner has ordered FE. Deposit paid in February, we are now being told by dealer that my car will be delayed from July to October and my business partners will be Q1 next year!

Any news on issues?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts