Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Does anyone know if the earlier MY's are likely to receive additional software updates moving forward? I assume most of the focus will be on the Pivi platform but it would be nice to know if there is anything planned for the older models.

Educated guesses welcome :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
It's feeling pretty apparent that most of JLR's energy is devoted to the Pivi Pro system now. Between that and agressive cost cutting, I don't think we'll receive much emphasis going forward. But they do have a ton of vehicles using it, and the system is still far from perfect, so it would be pretty surprising to see us abandoned altogether. But I've give up hope of any further TCU or BECM updates.

·
Registered
115 Posts
There might not be many more updates for the Touch Pro but look on the bright side, at least Touch Pro is stable (pretty much) and dependable. :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
There might not be many more updates for the Touch Pro but look on the bright side, at least Touch Pro is stable (pretty much) and dependable. :)
If it works, don't fix it.

Reactions: TheBook

·
Registered
640 Posts
If it works, don't fix it.
Agreed a lot of problems have been caused by incomplete updates, if what you’ve got is stable leave alone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts