Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if there is a way we can increase the default active engine sound ? Not from default Jaguar menu but another way to really feel the driving experience.

Would be very cool if anyone who has an idea about this can share their knowledge.

Once again not from active sound design. I just want to hear the active sound much louder?

·
Registered
262 Posts
If you have pivi pro system, you can make it louder, i.e .set the sound separate from the drive mode(sport, comfort).

·
Registered
43 Posts
Related question:
Is the sound also being emitted outside the car ie using the reversing sound speaker(s), or does it only use the internal speakers?
It’s internal. Also it’s linked to the accelerator pedal position, to prove this you put the limiter on and drive at the limit and move the pedal (not to the bottom as this overrides the limiter) you can get the revving effect while continuing at the same speed.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Settings>all>[bottom option] active sound>

So even in comfort driving mode, when you accelerate you get a bit of boom from the back end(inside the car)

Gadget Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Communication Device Font

·
Registered
105 Posts
Settings>all>[bottom option] active sound>

So even in comfort driving mode, when you accelerate you get a bit of boom from the back end(inside the car)

View attachment 7417
Oh yes I know this - Been playing around with this but ended up back at Normal for now, Dynamic sometimes to me sounds a bit rough on high acceleration.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts