Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody else also have some issues with the remote app. To be specific: my app does not show all trips I have made. Especially the very short ones (say below 1km). Anybody else have the same issue ?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
The remote apps generally do not show journeys under 1.6Km, its the same with the In Control apps on most of the other JLR range.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Morning pivoking, Mine shows journey 0.9mile done yesterday on Jaguar Remote App.
Thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Mine still is missing a few trips. Will contact the dealer.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all, we have a number of extra owners right now, so maybe some more people experiencing this issues? My remote app is still missing trips. And if its seems to have all trips, there is a difference in the amount of KM's that the car claims it has driven and the sum of all registrated trips (+ the KM's it did before I got the car).
For my Dutch KM registration (for tax reasons) this is killing!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
pivoking said:
Hi all, we have a number of extra owners right now, so maybe some more people experiencing this issues? My remote app is still missing trips. And if its seems to have all trips, there is a difference in the amount of KM's that the car claims it has driven and the sum of all registrated trips (+ the KM's it did before I got the car).
For my Dutch KM registration (for tax reasons) this is killing!
The App only records trips that have stats, these only start after you have driven 1km, I have done a 180 trips now and none are less than 1km, I have 37 trips between 1.0 and 1.9km. In the menu EV Data it also only shows efficiency and avg speed once you have driven 1 km.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Jelle. Seems odd though.
Evenmore, I drove on a straight 80km/h road this morning and the odo meter ascended way more than the navi descended... this week a trip to the dealers. This will be one of this issues among many others (mainly the known software related issues)

·
Registered
325 Posts
pivoking said:
Evenmore, I drove on a straight 80km/h road this morning and the odo meter ascended way more than the navi descended... this week a trip to the dealers. This will be one of this issues among many others (mainly the known software related issues)
Sounds like incorrect tyre size configured?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Snoerd said:
pivoking said:
Sounds like incorrect tyre size configured?
Thanks, wil als the dealer !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts