Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I received an invite today also, booked myself in for a circuit session at Oulton Park in October

·
Registered
208 Posts
Booked 26th October Oulton Park

·
Registered
478 Posts
Jimbobc said:
Hi all,

Been reading the forum for a while but got an email from Jaguar this morning about their Art of performance ipace tour. Done These before with Jaguar and they are brilliant.

Hope this helps

https://www.jaguar.co.uk/the-art-of-performance/index.html?cm_mmc=Email-_-AoPT-Generic-Invite-eDM-_-C/UK/GB/JAG/00651447-_-FindOutMore&[email protected]

Cheers
Thanks jimbobc, I managed to get a place at Millbrook. I still haven't got over the same event two years ago for the F-Pace! Brilliant! It just goes to show the advantage of keeping a close eye on the forum!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi mjc,
See you on the 9th. Was dealership today getting Car Play update which have to admit is superb especially when it writes your messages & What's App.
Thanks.

·
Registered
478 Posts
mjc said:
Hi Hebus, Thincat, and nipri,

I too will be at Millbrook on the 9th, it sounds like a great event!
We will have to wear a special badge or have a secret handshake so that we recognise each other :)

G

·
mjc said:
Hi Hebus, Thincat, and nipri,

I too will be at Millbrook on the 9th, it sounds like a great event!
Big Oooooops folks..... My good lady wife points out that we are at Millbrook on the 11th and not the 9th... Have a great day yourselves!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thincat said:
We will have to wear a special badge or have a secret handshake so that we recognise each other :)
Yes, definitely, we need to define something.

In worst case, I am afraid I will still "wear" a very strong French accent. I am trying to get rid of it since years but I am afraid I will still have it in November :?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Will be at the Oulton Park event with the Missus next Saturday (11am-1pm slot) if anyone else from here is going then.

@ChrisMC
@jpbates

Is that the same time /date as you guys?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts