Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More and more apps and websites provide you with an overview of all EV charging points across Europe. Some apps, you can even filter >43kW.

But can anyone recommend me an app or website with an overview (or filter) of 100kW CCS chargers? Preferably including at least Germany & Austria and when possible also Belgium and France.

You can than plan your European trip using the fastest chargers possible for the i-pace! I know that there are a few already, but an overview would be great!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
In France : chargemap (mobile app).
U can filter on many criterias like power and plug type.
They provide universal charging pass (8n France for now).
That's the one that Jaguar will offer to all owners of I-pace in France (the card + 50€ credit).

·
Registered
233 Posts
And in The Netherlands specifically: chargefast.nl
The Ultra Fast category can supply up to 175kW/350kW.

·
Registered
179 Posts
https://www.goingelectric.de/stromtankstellen/
With this website (chargev = the app) you also can find all free of charge chargers. For instance the 100kWh charger at Stuttgart airport and all other free fast chargers. I do not like the chargev app as it is barely possible to plan a route.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I compared a lot of apps. Because i think that (and the price) should be the reason to go for an particular supplier. In the end NewMotion made me most happy. It has clear filters (also >50kwh) but also gives a price estimate of your changes. Offcourse didn't use it in real live yet since this will become my first EV.

Especially if CarPlay is coming a good app will be useful.

·
Registered
65 Posts
For Austria you can use Smatrics, and Plugsurfing for Germany/Netherlands

·
Registered
179 Posts
NewMotion (app) is very good, but does not show free chargers, only paid chargers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts