Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Briliant combo, prefer this above the dull Grey ones that are shown frequently or the Red ones that looks like a cheap Japanese middle class car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Brilliant! Mine is a dull corris grey. The black did not really made an impression in the configurator, neither did the blue. But this looks stunning
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
Car Concept said:
What do You think?
Coming in in August.
I love it.. Just keep it clean..
Will you keep the black exterior pack as well - the front grill in picture looks silver.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
Wim said:
Briliant combo, prefer this above the dull Grey ones that are shown frequently or the Red ones that looks like a cheap Japanese middle class car
Thanks Wim, guess I will be driving a very expensive British designed but cheap Japanese looking I Pace later this year :( .
Still doubt between ceasium blue or currently chosen Firenze red, have now seen the ceasium blue which looked stunning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Jelle v/d Meer said:
Wim said:
Briliant combo, prefer this above the dull Grey ones that are shown frequently or the Red ones that looks like a cheap Japanese middle class car
Thanks Wim, guess I will be driving a very expensive British designed but cheap Japanese looking I Pace later this year :( .
Still doubt between ceasium blue or currently chosen Firenze red, have now seen the ceasium blue which looked stunning.
I was debating between blue en red as well. But in the carwow movie you posted, the red looks pretty good I think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jelle v/d Meer said:
Car Concept said:
What do You think?
Coming in in August.
I love it.. Just keep it clean..
Will you keep the black exterior pack as well - the front grill in picture looks silver.
This is the First Edition with Black Pack excl. the frame around the grill. I will wrap it in Gloss Black..
 

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top