Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I know it's (v) early days but there's very little information on the size/shape of boot area. Do back seats move back/forward etc. or are they fixed? The car is meant to be an SUV but the boot looks very truncated (more like X6 etc.) so if my 8 stone German Shepherd cannot 'fit' comfortably then it may not be suitable for me?
Cheers,
Dieter

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

In answer to my own comment it appears that interior will/has been modified.

"Jaguar's development team has also reworked the I-Pace's cabin because there was too much rear legroom, Callum revealed. "Because of the bespoke platform and the way an electric vehicle can be packaged, we actually had too much space in the back of the car," he said. "So we revisited it and ended up moving the rear seat forwards. It gave a more realistic amount of space - which is still very generous - but opened up even more boot space." from: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/jaguar/101577/new-battery-layout-needed-for-next-electric-jaguar

Cheers,

Dieter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.