Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Has anyone who has seen the car confirmed whether it does have CarPlay connectivity? I have a F-Pace and the Incontrol Apps aren't a patch on CarPlay in my son's Seat Ibiza!

On Jaguar's Hong Kong website it says it does have CarPlay, but not on the UK version... https://www.jaguar.com.hk/i-pace-overview

Thanks for any help!

G

·
I would not hold your breath .... in 2016 they promised it for the ITC-Pro as an update on the F-Paces.

However, I'l be honest here .... I have a Kia with Apple car Play ... and I'd rather have my F-Pace (with the ITCP) than Apple Car Play.

I hear Andriod Auto is better ... as you can use Waze / Google Maps, but I have no idea.

Anyway, imho Jag standard system with phone on bluetooth > wired phone using Apple Car-Play.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Just to add to the first post - I use Android Auto in my daughter's Seat Ibiza and it's very slick.
I toggle between Google Maps and Waze (speed cameras!) depending on the journey.
I'll be a touch disappointed if it doesn't arrive on the I-Pace.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's good news.
The range not so though... 134km with 46% battery left and this one already has more than 2000km on the odometer.
Hopefully those journalists are driving the shit out of that thing and "normal" usage will still be in the +350km range.

G

·
M71 said:
That's good news.
The range not so though... 134km with 46% battery left and this one already has more than 2000km on the odometer.
Hopefully those journalists are driving the shit out of that thing and "normal" usage will still be in the +350km range.
A) probably want filley charged when they started to drive it.

B) they probably have been flooring it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Does anybody know wether one of the USB-ports can be used to play music from an USB-stick?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Darkhelmet said:
Does anybody know wether one of the USB-ports can be used to play music from an USB-stick?
Yes that is possible - at least my NL dealer confirmed that when I asked them about possibility to play music.

Wat betreft audio zijn er USB aansluitingen aanwezig en is het mogelijk om via Bluetooth te streamen naar de auto.
As far as audio is concerned, USB connections are available and it is possible to stream to the car via Bluetooth.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Does anyone have news on when Android Auto will be implemented in the UK for recently delivered I-Paces (mine delivered on 21 Sept 2018) ?

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Apple and Android Car play now come with the IPace. The car we had delivered last week was updated by the dealer. Mine which is delayed, is delayed because the factory held it back to do the update there so that should make the handovers a little quicker once delivered to the dealer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I can confirm it does have my I-Pace arrived Friday and it does have apple car play - I am in Nottingham

·
Registered
53 Posts
Koruru said:
I can confirm it does have my I-Pace arrived Friday and it does have apple car play - I am in Nottingham
Thanks and also to rarebreed007

Took my I-Pace to the supplying dealer and watched them update the Smartphone Pack which now includes Android Auto (and Apple Carplay).

Works very well, and I can now use my Tidal subscription in the car with its fabulous Meridian Surround.

Many thanks to Liam at Grange Welwyn.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts