Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out that the prices per kwh differ a lot.

For instance: charging at a FastNed station in NL costs EUR 0,59 per kwh with a NewMotion card and with the (Jaguar) Plugsurfing card the same charger will cost you EUR 0,77 per kwh.

Has anyone seen other differences between cards or between payment systems?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
DrPhil said:
I just found out that the prices per kwh differ a lot.

For instance: charging at a FastNed station in NL costs EUR 0,59 per kwh with a NewMotion card and with the (Jaguar) Plugsurfing card the same charger will cost you EUR 0,77 per kwh.

Has anyone seen other differences between cards or between payment systems?
Yes there are quite some differences - I believe there is a German card that allows you to charge for as little a 3 cents per kWh.
I had looked into it shortly a few weeks ago but need to spend more time finding stuff out - although more to ensure I can charge everywhere - the price is initially of lesser concern to me (company car).

·
Registered
210 Posts
I ordered a new motion card and just now also a Maingau. Already have an Eneco card because it comes with my charging point. Not only did I order multiple cards to get better prices (if applicable) but also to minimize the change of error if I want to charge. Especially abroad!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For Fastned: open aan account at Maingau in Germany. IT Will cost you 5 cent per minute. So that's arounf 3 cent per KW. I am already using it.
Thanks! I will call them tomorrow as the registration did not succeed and only German bankcards can be put in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts