Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been looking through the user handbook and I can't find any reference to setting timers to control when the car takes power.

As I'm on a tariff where the unit price of electricity drops after midnight, I'd like to be able to plug in when I get home, but not let the car take power until a set time. I can do this with my current e-tron, so is it possible with i-Pace??

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
MiCoHi said:
Just been looking through the user handbook and I can't find any reference to setting timers to control when the car takes power.

As I'm on a tariff where the unit price of electricity drops after midnight, I'd like to be able to plug in when I get home, but not let the car take power until a set time. I can do this with my current e-tron, so is it possible with i-Pace??
You can certainly do this from the App, not sure you can do it from the car itself but agree it would be weird if not. There are also various chargers that can controle this.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I can get the app to set up a timer then great. I am happy with my Rolec wall box, so wouldn't want to go to the expense or hassle of changing chargers if I can help it.

Having watched the video, it does mention timed charging, but not how to do it. I dare say all will become clear when the car is delivered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.