Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Two concerns, neither Lock nor Unlock shortcuts work for me. The shortcuts execute with no errors, and my iPhone responds with the Jag is locked or unlocked, however, the car does not actually do anything. I have verified my PIN by using the InControl Lock/Unlock functions, which in fact do work. Other of the shortcuts, such as read out the individual air pressure, and state of charge DO work.

I used the same UUID in all of my shortcuts, those that work, as well as these two that do not (I cut and pasted to ensure I had the correct values), same email and password, I cut and pasted my VIN, and have verified all of the above.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
779 Posts
No, you can only do stuff the API allows. Probably only stuff you already can do whit the official app.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The links in the first post have been removed and GDI seems to have gone forever. Are these shortcuts dead now?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Since the original links are dead, as @KevinPeters noted, can someone with working shortcuts be kind enough to provide links to the unlock your car, lock your car, and switch on the cabin preconditioning shortcuts?

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
@ELray, thank you for the quick response. Appreciate it, will run thru a few test in a bit and report back. Regards

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good to go, also, the link to the range check at the bottom of the first page of this thread also worked. FYI, make sure to enter your VIN in CAPS. Thx again. Cheers

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi.
I have enjoyed use of this app until recently.
There was an update in the uk and since then the app does not work.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
When I say the app does not work, I need to clarify.
The app works fine.
I am now no longer able to use Siri to do the things I used to do.
Can't lock and unlock with voice
Can't set precondition
Can't check tyre pressure
Can't check range

When I run my old command, it says things like:
Your battery is (blank) giving a range of (blank)

Rather than providing the values.

App version 1.81 (177)
And
App version 2.3.3

Any help is appreciated to get this back up and running as it has been more than helpful.
Thank you.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I am a bit unsure what your problem is. The Siri Shortcuts is not linked to any app on the phone. I would think the problem might be you UUID 4 token. Try to create a new token and set the value in your shortcut.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the reply.
I have tried the new UUID and that has not helped.

The app that I am referring to is the jaguar remote app.

I think the update that they did a couple of weeks ago has blocked all the Siri Shortcuts from working.

·
Registered
779 Posts
My car is towed away (again) and I am unable to test my shortcuts atm. I will give it a try as soon as possible.
I got a etron as a loner, so that's cool 😎

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Siri shortcuts have stopped working as well. UUID 4 updated and still no joy.

As a note, there is a NEW Jaguar and Land Rover Remote app for both platforms.
In the release notes, they mention an updated security hand-ff and that in the coming weeks, the old apps will no longer work.

Which leads me to believe there is something changed in the API interface or at least the login portion of the API key. Might need the new app/API interface to be reverse-engineered again to get Siri shortcut control back. Too bad they did this, though the new app interface looks and operates more smoothly, the Apple Watch app is now gone for I-Pace. (Cannot speak to other vehicles in the lineup) Charge notifications seem to be improved on iOS. Android notifications for charge complete are more reliable as well.

That said, I think there will be more people noticing this after the latest vehicle software and app security updates.

BTW, Thank YOU for doing this. It has been absolutely fantastic to have Siri control of the I-Pace rather than the clunky app. Should be built into the actual app, in my opinion.

Awesome work!
Jay

·
Registered
12 Posts
I hope you get your car back soon and it's in working order

You will see that the Jaguar app update is likely the guilty item for Siri no longer working.

I am missing it so much. 😢

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey guys - if there're a lot of people using Siri shortcuts, I can integrate them into MyPace, if that's something you'd be interested in?

101 - 120 of 136 Posts