Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
If the api has changed, then the shortcuts need to accommodate the changes for sure.

·
Registered
58 Posts
johnnyhush said:
Hey guys - if there're a lot of people using Siri shortcuts, I can integrate them into MyPace, if that's something you'd be interested in?
^^ Definitely Johnny- that would be great addition. I use MyiPace almost exclusively; I always enjoyed the SIRI shortcuts! Would be great to include them in your app!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I am working on these but it will take some time to figure out what has changed. Unfortunately, I have a lot going on at the moment. I had a look at it using the new URLs but there is something new in there, as just switching to the new URLs didn't sort it. I'm sure I'll get there.

·
Registered
148 Posts
IOS 13.5.1. Be great if you can fix it!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
npritchard said:
IOS 13.5.1. Be great if you can fix it!
I've found the problem. Seems that Apple have changed the way shortcuts produces dictionaries generated by a URL. I have to produce a new method of handling the data. I've managed to get to the point of obtaining the table of car data at last. I now just have to pull individual entries form that table. Will probably be a few days. And then each shortcut has to be rewritten in the new format. It's coming though.

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you for sending through the information to get set up.
The app seems to work great.

Any chance of it working with the Apple Watch and our Siri? That would be awesome.

Thanks for all your work. 😉

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Bagel123 said:
Thank you for sending through the information to get set up.
The app seems to work great.

Any chance of it working with the Apple Watch and our Siri? That would be awesome.

Thanks for all your work. 😉
There's a separate thread for MyPace. Best to post there for MyPace stuff to avoid confusion.

Link to the MyPace thread: https://www.ipaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3392

But just to let you know, MyPace already works with Apple Watch. There's a Watch App and also a whole set of complications that are available too. It's truly excellent.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I am new to the forum, but am having issues with my iPace, particularly voice control. It either does not work from voice command at all; delays badly when using steering wheel installation, or just generally does go not to - Navigation, Music, Chargers etc, as instructed. Is anyone else having this problem, or have I just pushed the wrong buttons ??

Cheers

121 - 136 of 136 Posts