Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Same. The ability to toggle regen low/high with a single button on the steering wheel instead of touchscreen (taking eyes off the road) would be awesome. At least we now have the ability to pin the regen and creep modes toggles on the main screen instead of having to swipe through multiple menu levels to access them. Baby steps.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I agree, this would be very useful.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
ryzvy said:
Same. The ability to toggle regen low/high with a single button on the steering wheel instead of touchscreen (taking eyes off the road) would be awesome. At least we now have the ability to pin the regen and creep modes toggles on the main screen instead of having to swipe through multiple menu levels to access them. Baby steps.
Yep. That's what I shall miss from driving my Outlander. The flappy paddles either side of the steering wheel control the 5 levels of regen. after a while it becomes second nature to use them rather than the brakes most of the time. 45K miles and still plenty of life left in the original pads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.