Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody have actual photo of the most expensive <Dapple Grey> seat option ?
I was at the dealers today and there is currently misleading information on this seat option:

1) the Brochure shows a square image of the material sample, is titled "Stof" (textile) but the description says "Leder" (leather).
The sample colour is a sort of mix of dark grey and white threads

2) the Configurator shows the same square image of the material sample, is titled "Stof" (textile) but the description says "Leder" (leather).
If you select that option, the resulting image looks nothing like it and shows a homogeneous mid- to dark- grey perforated finish, which is reasonably dark

3) the showroom had an actual sample book. The sample was in 3 sections: some dark grey unperforated suede, some dark grey perforated suede, some textile in the mix of dark grey/ white threads. The dark grey suede looked just like the computer generated image in the configurator

4) the dealer had a car there a few weeks ago but it's now gone. From what I remember the seats were very light and predominantly cloth textile, with very little dark grey suede; it ddi not look anything like the image generated by the configurator.

Hence my question, if anybody has real photo of this seat option, or knows where to find one.
In this case, Google has not so far been my friend.......

cheers,

·
Registered
378 Posts
I got the idea from my dealer that premium textile is same as alcantara. Opted it but then got a call that it would cancel winter packet so I went to leather. Original there was only seat dapple gray non cost option but not anymore, need to take that 2k+ interior packet if want it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Best option might be to see if you can find a range rover velar with it fitted - the only example I have seen is on one of those.

And just had a go on the configurator - currently showing as no-cost option on HSE

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
67 Posts
Denlas said:
I've seen the fabric at the dealer in The Hague or Purmerend. I'm not sure whom...
This textile looked to me as cheap en simple. Buth quality should be superbe
Not my style.....
I have seen it in The Hague, not my taste and indeed looked really cheap. But that is just my opinion, I assume quality is perfect.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i didn't like it either.
When I saw the quite different configurator images I thought it was a different finish and was quite interested; after this ^^^ little investigation it turns out to be a problem with the configurator images (which are misleading). So it's back to leather for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts