Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, new owner here.
Was wondering if it’s possible to turn off the mileage display (bottom left of the dashboard) on the I-Pace as it was possible in my previous RR Evoque (as it’s under the same brand).

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi guys, new owner here.
Was wondering if it’s possible to turn off the mileage display (bottom left of the dashboard) on the I-Pace as it was possible in my previous RR Evoque (as it’s under the same brand).
The controls to change what you see in the instrument cluster behind the steering wheel is very similar in JLR cars. I did not notice much difference in driver controls from a Velar to the Ipace, although the steering wheel controls as slightly different.
The push switch at the end of your indicator stick toggles though the options in the instrument cluster. Please try that, although it is not quite clear what you are trying to get rid of and why. (Perhaps putting a pic of what you are trying to clear would be helpful).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply here. I'm referring to the mileage info at the bottom left hand side of the dashboard.

This was something that I can 'hide' by clicking the end of the left stalk on my Evoque, but for the I-Pace, I could only alter the info on the right hand side, but not the mileage info.

Is this something that can be hidden by some sort of setting?

Car Vehicle Watch Wheel Motor vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.