Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 960 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have been told my car will "go into production at the end of July with a rough turnaround time of about a month, so the latest it will be is September". It was however made clear that this could be subject to change.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi NATO,

My expected "start of production" date is half of september, with delevery estimated at end of september (2018..).

Kind regards,
Bart

·
Registered
41 Posts
My dates :

Provisional Build Date 3 August 2018
Provisional Delivery Date 7 September 2018

·
Registered
206 Posts
My dates :

Provisional Build Date 3 August 2018
Provisional Delivery Date 7 September 2018
This fits pretty closely with the dates I've been given, though I wasn't given a specific provisional build date like you... just "the end of July".

I was also told by my dealer that they have ordered all the cars they were given on their initial allocation and that mine is one of them.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sept. 14th is the date I've been told, too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bart said:
Hi NATO,

My expected "start of production" date is half of september, with delevery estimated at end of september (2018..).

Kind regards,
Bart
Hi Bart,

Just curious, When did you (pre-)order yours car?

Cheers,

Erwin

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi Erwinn,

No pre-order. Ordered mine at the beginning of April. ("Interesting" to buy a (+/-) Eu 100.000,- car without ever even have driven it..)

But, as you know, the jaguar dealers in NL received a certain number of cars to sell (100 per dealer if I am correct), so if somebody cancels their order and an other customer jumps in, he/she can have her car delivered earlier than you and me..

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Ordered my 1st edition 17 may a got a delivery in 21 december (French dealer).
Could't get ant discount except on the delivery cost that was 800€ !
The dealer told me i was one of the first order cause most ppl are waiting to try it before ordering.
I suppose France is not a priority country for Jaguar. Here elecric's car are prety rare except for the ZOE.
Hard to sign a big order like this without even trying it, just saw in Geneva car's show. But i did the same with my A3 E-tron, waited 6 months but was not disapointed so i played again :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bart said:
Hi Erwinn,

No pre-order. Ordered mine at the beginning of April. ("Interesting" to buy a (+/-) Eu 100.000,- car without ever even have driven it..)

But, as you know, the jaguar dealers in NL received a certain number of cars to sell (100 per dealer if I am correct), so if somebody cancels their order and an other customer jumps in, he/she can have her car delivered earlier than you and me..
Yes, strange feeling it is, ordering a car without seeing it or even had a seat in it, but hey, we're the early adapters :)
Just heard from my dealer that mine will also be delivered at the end of september!

So all I have to do know is set up a charging unit at home and make myself a countdown calendar :D

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I suppose yes. Most reviews said this summer.
Mine is December. But still hope someone cancel and i can have his spot as i took standard FE :)
Cross fingers.
Better to start with it in summer than winter.

will go tomorrow at my dealer for static show. They have it for only 2 days.
Will ask why some options are not available on FE like Homelink, spare wheel or ioniser.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
r0bs0n said:
Ordered May 7, production September, delivery 3-5 weeks after, so probably October. Happy chappy :D
Did you have a reservation for the I-pace and did you order directly at the dealer or through lease company?
So far I have been told wk48 with order placed 20th of April through Athlon with no reservation.

1 - 20 of 960 Posts