Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
The Clearsight camera is still in the options list, under convenience. I hope it’s going still be added to mine, order with dealer last month, currently due October I’m told.

I had a demo car for six days with privacy glass, and found the rear view mirror completely hopeless unless in Clearsight mode. It took some getting used to though in terms of focusing with the eyes. They were always expecting to focus on something in the distance, not something less than a meter away.

The other two aren’t available.
My car was delivered in June with clear sight. Used it once and never turned it on again. I don't like it the lcd panel is to slow.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah I was looking forward to using the clear sight but unfortunately as a wearer of varifocal lens the clear sight doesn't work well - no fault of the mirror though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Clearsight camera is still in the options list, under convenience. I hope it’s going still be added to mine, order with dealer last month, currently due October I’m told.

I had a demo car for six days with privacy glass, and found the rear view mirror completely hopeless unless in Clearsight mode. It took some getting used to though in terms of focusing with the eyes. They were always expecting to focus on something in the distance, not something less than a meter away.

The other two aren’t available.
Oh yes sorry so it is.

That's disappointing that HUD and surround camera are still not available.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh yes sorry so it is.

That's disappointing that HUD and surround camera are still not available.
Just to clarify HUD is available mine was ordered with HUD on 10th Feb arrived with the dealer on the 12 July note it has come with one key sadly but dealer confirmed HUD is there, the dealer needs to manually add it see my vista sheet with personal information removed attached

Font Material property Rectangle Parallel Screenshot

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m going with the mindset that no news is good news on my order.

Last automated update from the lease company supplying my iPace as a company car was that it left the factory last week. That means it sat after being built for about 5 weeks.

Fingers crossed for some good news in the next week or so, off on hol on the 12th so it would be lovely to have it for then.

Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
I’m going with the mindset that no news is good news on my order.

Last automated update from the lease company supplying my iPace as a company car was that it left the factory last week. That means it sat after being built for about 5 weeks.

Fingers crossed for some good news in the next week or so, off on hol on the 12th so it would be lovely to have it for then.

Fingers crossed.
Mine took 2 weeks to get to the dealer after it was shipped so yours should hopefully be at the dealer next week then I think they take about a week to get it prepared for handover. I can tell you It’s definitely worth the wait I love mine!!
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Cloud

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mine took 2 weeks to get to the dealer after it was shipped so yours should hopefully be at the dealer next week then I think they take about a week to get it prepared for handover. I can tell you It’s definitely worth the wait I love mine!!
View attachment 7671 View attachment 7672
I won’t show my wife, she wanted a black one - I won her over with Portofino blue. A black, black edition does look good though!

I will do some chasing next week, the supplying dealer is 30 mins away so I’ll collect if it costs down delivery time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Latest vague update from the leasing company.

“It has been released from the compound and should be with you within the next 5-10 working days”

Im assuming that means it’s in the UK and on its way to the dealer. They could just give me the screen shot from Vista I keep asking for but that’s far too difficult.

Ho hum….

·
Registered
waiting for HSE caesium blue, bright pack, fully loaded without smoker's Pack ordered 15.3.2022
36 Posts
Today was pick-up time :)

My Bluecat came with all the stuff ordered but the second key.
HUD
clear sight mirror
gesture tailgate
Everything included

I pretty much like it.

It doesn’t corner like my RS 4, I had before.

·
Registered
31 Posts

HUD
clear sight mirror
gesture tailgate
Everything included

I pretty much like it.

I had an RS4 before too, it doesnt ride like it either. Maybe its my age or maybe its that way too much of my driving is on motorways these days, but I'm much happier with the iPace compromise than the RS4....

·
Registered
17 Posts

HUD
clear sight mirror
gesture tailgate
Everything included

I pretty much like it.

Happy collection day!
Awesome! Good to know.

Have you tested whether it has area view? (360 camera view). I've read that they've omitted it from the MY23 spec.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Glad to hear that you are happy with yours, the one key seems to be the norm. I always take some time to adapt to new cars, they always feel a bit odd for a few miles.

After hassling my lease company I spoke to the dealer directly at the end of last week. I had to be very persistent but to be fair the corporate manager at the dealer was really good and gave me a full update on the cars status.

Off on holiday Friday, I might get it before then if I’m really lucky but probably more likely to be delivered when I’m back.

·
Registered
MY22 I-Pace HSE Black (Eiger Grey)
9 Posts
Yes i just checked the frunk and the home charging kit was in there. I was looking in the boot where the other cable was. The only thing I haven’t yet been able to get to work is the wireless phone charger mat. I’m using iPhone 13 pro and the mat doesn’t even recognise it when I put it on. Don’t know if it’s the phone or the mat. I’ll try a different phone and check. Anyone else experiencing this?
Mine is the same (MY22) with an iPhone 12 and iPhone 13. The wireless charging icon appears on the left hand side of the screen with a line through it. It's apparently a known issue with the magsafe magnets on newer iPhones interfering (https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2021/MC-10202823-0001.pdf). I've contacted my local dealer and they've said they can fix it, I just need to schedule a time to take it over as it's not thaat local.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
Mine is the same (MY22) with an iPhone 12 and iPhone 13. The wireless charging icon appears on the left hand side of the screen with a line through it. It's apparently a known issue with the magsafe magnets on newer iPhones interfering (https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2021/MC-10202823-0001.pdf). I've contacted my local dealer and they've said they can fix it, I just need to schedule a time to take it over as it's not thaat local.
Thanks for the information. Mine now works well with iPhone 13 pro and also iPhone X both with protective cases on so not a problem at the moment. Hopefully it’ll stay like that.

·
Registered
MY22 I-Pace HSE Black (Eiger Grey)
9 Posts
Thanks for the information. Mine now works well with iPhone 13 pro and also iPhone X both with protective cases on so not a problem at the moment. Hopefully it’ll stay like that.
Did you do anything to make it start working after your original post, or just seems to be working now?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·
Did you do anything to make it start working after your original post, or just seems to be working now?
No I didn’t do anything. However I’ve found that it’s quite sensitive to how you place the phone on the mat. It works best if the longest side of the phone lines up straight with the edge of the mat. So far it’s worked every time without any issues.

181 - 197 of 197 Posts