Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Collection day for me today HSE Black ordered on the 26th November 2021.
Lucky you. I assume you’re getting MY22? I think I must’ve missed the window for MY22 as I ordered a month after you so not sure how long it’ll be for mine I don’t even have a build slot yet😩.

Enjoy, let us know your first impression/thoughts when you finally pick it up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just to add my experience, I swap my JLR cars once every 12 months as part of privilege. I desperately can't live without HUD, so I placed an order in early November HSE Black with no additional options, in the hope it might come back on as specable for my22 before build, It arrived at the dealer 25th march, it was build locked 10th January, without HUD.

The dealer contacted me on the 10th Feb about MY23 and the ability to order HUD so we placed a second order that is build locked now and end of May build date. Its £1500 more due to the list price increase, hud becoming a £920 option even on HSE, and the spoiler becoming an option. Alot to pay for HUD I guess but it has saved a number of speedong tickets, although we get the upgraded headlining and wireless charging with MY23.

Vista attached

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Just to add my experience, I swap my JLR cars once every 12 months as part of privilege. I desperately can't live without HUD, so I placed an order in early November HSE Black with no additional options, in the hope it might come back on as specable for my22 before build, It arrived at the dealer 25th march, it was build locked 10th January, without HUD.

The dealer contacted me on the 10th Feb about MY23 and the ability to order HUD so we placed a second order that is build locked now and end of May build date. Its £1500 more due to the list price increase, hud becoming a £920 option even on HSE, and the spoiler becoming an option. Alot to pay for HUD I guess but it has saved a number of speedong tickets, although we get the upgraded headlining and wireless charging with MY23.

Do I understand your note right that you already have build slot for My23 order placed in February? My dealer doesn’t yet have a build slot for my order which was placed in December.

Vista attached

·
Registered
waiting for HSE caesium blue, bright pack, fully loaded without smoker's Pack ordered 15.3.2022
20 Posts
I have a Build Slot in May/June for MY 23

Delivery is planned for the 8th of July.

HSE with virtually everything but smokers pack

·
Registered
waiting for HSE caesium blue, bright pack, fully loaded without smoker's Pack ordered 15.3.2022
20 Posts
I didn’t place, the dealer told me to have one blind ordered. I just could decide everything…
It is confirmed to be built May 26…

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just collected my HSE this morning. Ordered via Octopus EV/ Inchcape Jaguar on 18th Jan. Came with 2 keys, granny charger and type 2. Very happy.

View attachment 7325 View attachment 7325
Is that Eiger? Looks great. Mine is coming from Inchcape in Guildford on Monday too.

I didn't know that they came with a Granny charger... I had read that it was only a type 2 lead. I just ordered a 3rd party granny charger cable so might need to return that!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mine has just been moved to the end of May after ordering in September. Is anyone else experiencing delays? No real explanation from the dealer other than now blaming logistic issues. It was allegedly built on the 8th of April.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine has just been moved to the end of May after ordering in September. Is anyone else experiencing delays? No real explanation from the dealer other than now blaming logistic issues. It was allegedly built on the 8th of April.
Ours was also built on 8th April and stuck at the factory. Dealer doesn’t know for sure why it is not moving but suspect it could be waiting for parts from Ukraine. Have an eta of 20th May at the dealers. Was 6th, then 13th then 20th so not holding my breath!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I've had exactly the same dates. It's causing me a problem now as I'm now without a car.
Latest date I have is now 27th June with a build date of 26 May. Mine was ordered mid December 21. The initial delivery date was beginning of April which obviously didn’t happen. I’m also without a car so have just bought a cheap run around to tie me over till the car eventually arrives.

·
Registered
MY22 I-Pace EV400 HSE Caesium Blue, 20" wheels, adaptive dynamics, electronic air suspension, ebony
7 Posts
I ordered an I-Pace HSE with quite a few options at the end of December 2021 and took delivery on 30th April 2022. The car had been at the dealer for 4 or 5 days before we got eveything sorted out for the handover. All the options were supplied apart from the 360 degree cameras, which apparently have been withdrawn for this model year due to unpredictable semi-conductor availability.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I ordered an I-Pace HSE with quite a few options at the end of December 2021 and took delivery on 30th April 2022. The car had been at the dealer for 4 or 5 days before we got eveything sorted out for the handover. All the options were supplied apart from the 360 degree cameras, which apparently have been withdrawn for this model year due to unpredictable semi-conductor availability.
Did you get HUD and clearsight?

·
Registered
MY22 I-Pace EV400 HSE Caesium Blue, 20" wheels, adaptive dynamics, electronic air suspension, ebony
7 Posts
No I didn't unfortunately. It appears that the HUD, clearsight mirror and 360 cameras all need semi-conductors which are a problem at present, so they've been withdrawn for this model year. :(

21 - 40 of 71 Posts