Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am not sure which model it is. How would I tell the difference between MY22 and MY23? What I can say is that the car did not come with HUD or the Clearsight. I did get both keys.
The car is amazing. I've not scratched the surface as yet and have just driven it around. So quiet!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I believe the MY23 comes with fog lights as standard but no headlight washers and the boot spoiler is an option. Headlining is different and comes with wireless phone charging. There may be more but that’s the key ones I think. Not heard of anyone receiving a MY23 yet. As a matter of interest, what was your build date?

·
Registered
waiting for HSE caesium blue, bright pack, fully loaded without smoker's Pack ordered 15.3.2022
20 Posts
Should be 22 spec.
My dealer convinced me, the HUD and the clear sight mirror should be available

·
Registered
1 Posts
We ordered our Ipace in April, we were able to order clearsight mirror but HUD not available due to component supply issues. Just waiting for build date but at least we have time to get charging points etc sorted before car arrives.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I ordered an SE in January through Salary Sacrifice with work. I had specified Clearsight but was eventually told it could not be added and was also told the price would not be reduced and the car woudl now be a MY 2023 spec. So I cancelled the order as a special offer HSE came up that was cheaper. Delivery will be next month.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Placed mine via the company scheme last month.
HSE Black. Added clear sight and gesture tailgate.

Been advised 6 months for delivery (Late Oct).
Placed mine via the company scheme last month.
HSE Black. Added clear sight and gesture tailgate.

Been advised 6 months for delivery (Late Oct).
Hopefully they keep to it for you, I’m in month 7 and still hasn’t arrived. Best estimate now is end of June which will be 8 months wait if it doesn’t get pushed back again. Mine is also HSE Black with gesture tailgate and air suspension.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks for all the responses so far. My case doesn’t seem to be out of kilter with the majority who have placed their orders around a similar time to me. The only additional options I’ve order are air suspension and gesture tailgate which I wouldn’t have thought would impact lead time. MarkE26 please could you please keep us updated if/when your car is actually built on the promised date. I can maybe use your case to go back to the dealer with if I don’t get a better update soon.
Not just me then, I ordered in September. Last count the amount of delivery dates that have been and gone. Mine was allegedly built at the beginning of April. It's odd that members on here have had much quicker delivery times.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Allegedly my car is leaving the factory on Friday 20th and being delivered on the Monday 23rd, with collection a couple of days later.

That is very quick, dont they come from Austria? Mine was 10 days from leaving the factory to arrival at the dealership. I hope it does come when you say as you,ve really been through it waiting for this car, its worth the wait !!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
That is very quick, dont they come from Austria? Mine was 10 days from leaving the factory to arrival at the dealership. I hope it does come when you say as you,ve really been through it waiting for this car, its worth the wait !!!
Doesn't make sense to me either, something doesn't seem right unless he meant it left last Friday. Yes they come from Austria. The wait has been that long it's kind of ruined the excitement. Ive asked for a build sheet so I don't get any surprises with missing spec but apparently this isn't a customer facing system.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Doesn't make sense to me either, something doesn't seem right unless he meant it left last Friday. Yes they come from Austria. The wait has been that long it's kind of ruined the excitement. Ive asked for a build sheet so I don't get any surprises with missing spec but apparently this isn't a customer facing system.
May not be a customer facing system but that does not stop the sales rep from downloading a copy and emailing it to you. I have had no issues getting the build list for my last 4 JLR vehicles emailed to me. XF, F-Pace, RR Velar, and my current I-Pace.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts