Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
81 - 100 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
waiting for HSE caesium blue, bright pack, fully loaded without smoker's Pack ordered 15.3.2022
36 Posts
Today I got the build-day, which is the expected 24th of June.
Delivery is planned for the 8th of July…

·
Registered
waiting for HSE caesium blue, bright pack, fully loaded without smoker's Pack ordered 15.3.2022
36 Posts
I am not sure about it.
I went to the dealer in March, he had an I-Pace ordered without having a buyer with build date the 24th of June and delivery 8th of July.
So I could decide everything. It only had to be an I-Pace ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Did you place the HUD in the order?
I let the dealer write it in the contract to have some pressure for the discussion…

·
Registered
5 Posts
Picked mine up today, came with clearsight but no HUD. Also noticed the Jaguar logo is missing from the side black gloss pannel.
Glad you got it, did they say they will order the logo? Apparently I can collect mine on Monday , even though I’ve registered and activated the remote and can connect to the vehicle- frustrating when it’s only 20 miles away

·
Registered
114 Posts
Glad you got it, did they say they will order the logo? Apparently I can collect mine on Monday , even though I’ve registered and activated the remote and can connect to the vehicle- frustrating when it’s only 20 miles away
They never mentioned it, but I didn't notice until I got the car home. Are the logos just stickers?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thanks for the advice Watson. I will call them tomorrow. If its anything like 2 weeks, i think I will also consider collection.
Can I ask if you received your call from the dealership and collected your car yet?

I got an email on Tuesday this week that JLR were waiting for NHS Fleet to release. I called NHS Fleet today, went through the ususal 45 minute queue and the girl on the phone said she would send the release request to JLR.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They never mentioned it, but I didn't notice until I got the car home. Are the logos just stickers?
Yeah I believe they are stickers- will ask when I speak to them tomorrow and let you know what they say
Can I ask if you received your call from the dealership and collected your car yet?

I got an email on Tuesday this week that JLR were waiting for NHS Fleet to release. I called NHS Fleet today, went through the ususal 45 minute queue and the girl on the phone said she would send the release request to JLR.
Hey, yea I’ve been in contact with JLR and collecting the car on Monday, I’ve already received my insurance docs etc and they’ve set me up with Jaguars InControl and Remote(I’ve connected to my car can see it’s charge and location etc).

which area/part Of UK do you live?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi, thanks for the reply, I am in Northern Ireland. I was emailed by JLR on Tuesday at 16:10pm that the car was with the dealership who would be handling my delivery and that they were waiting on NHS Fleet to issue the release request. My experience with NHS Fleet solutions is that they have atrocious levels of service unless you actually phone them.

Good thing I did because it seems that my driving licence details were not on their system. This is very odd because I already lease with them. So a quick email with the details and they sent the release request to JLR. What I find odd is that at no time in the previous four months did they think, better email this guy asking for his driving licence details, or he won’t get his car. I have had similar experiences since Sept last year.

Sept 2021. Ordered an Audi Q4 50 Sportback for July 2022 delivery. Had no emails or updates and decided to phone NHS Fleet but all I got was, "be patient sir your car is ordered". Eventually in Jan 2022 I refused to be placated with simple reassurances and asked for definite confirmation such as an order number. The girl on the phone typed for a few seconds and said, "oh, it looks like we didn't put the order through". Just a simple apology and I was informed I would have to re-order at 10% higher price and would not get delivery until Jan - March 2023. So I had to look at alternatives.

Start of Jan 2022 I test drove and loved the I-Pace, so much so that I am glad my Q4 was not actually ordered. So I ordered an SE with ClearSight rear-view mirror and some other extras from NHS Fleet. I was assured that ordering ClearSight would not be a problem. At the end of March, I phoned to ask why I had received zero emails about my order. I was told that Jaguar had put a hold on the order and had asked them to inform me back in Jan that I could not have the ClearSight option. When I asked why they did not contact me to ask they just said, we are busy and if you still want this car it won’t be delivered until Sept - Nov 2022.

So I cancelled that order and went for the Special offer I-Pace at the start of March this year. Three weeks passed and the order was still sitting at 'awaiting employer approval'. Another phone call to NHS Fleet and I am advised to speak to my HR Team. Would it surprise you to learn that HR told me they had nothing to do with car orders? So I phoned back and was told that my employer rejected my order because I had moved to a different tax band, just after ordering the car. The girl apologised and said "yeah we should have emailed you about that". So that order was cancelled.

Thankfully the I-Pace HSE was still on special offer and I was able to order one.
So quite the saga but at least I have some proof there is an actual car for me. Sorry for the long post, just needed to vent :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi, thanks for the reply, I am in Northern Ireland. I was emailed by JLR on Tuesday at 16:10pm that the car was with the dealership who would be handling my delivery and that they were waiting on NHS Fleet to issue the release request. My experience with NHS Fleet solutions is that they have atrocious levels of service unless you actually phone them.

Good thing I did because it seems that my driving licence details were not on their system. This is very odd because I already lease with them. So a quick email with the details and they sent the release request to JLR. What I find odd is that at no time in the previous four months did they think, better email this guy asking for his driving licence details, or he won’t get his car. I have had similar experiences since Sept last year.

Sept 2021. Ordered an Audi Q4 50 Sportback for July 2022 delivery. Had no emails or updates and decided to phone NHS Fleet but all I got was, "be patient sir your car is ordered". Eventually in Jan 2022 I refused to be placated with simple reassurances and asked for definite confirmation such as an order number. The girl on the phone typed for a few seconds and said, "oh, it looks like we didn't put the order through". Just a simple apology and I was informed I would have to re-order at 10% higher price and would not get delivery until Jan - March 2023. So I had to look at alternatives.

Start of Jan 2022 I test drove and loved the I-Pace, so much so that I am glad my Q4 was not actually ordered. So I ordered an SE with ClearSight rear-view mirror and some other extras from NHS Fleet. I was assured that ordering ClearSight would not be a problem. At the end of March, I phoned to ask why I had received zero emails about my order. I was told that Jaguar had put a hold on the order and had asked them to inform me back in Jan that I could not have the ClearSight option. When I asked why they did not contact me to ask they just said, we are busy and if you still want this car it won’t be delivered until Sept - Nov 2022.

So I cancelled that order and went for the Special offer I-Pace at the start of March this year. Three weeks passed and the order was still sitting at 'awaiting employer approval'. Another phone call to NHS Fleet and I am advised to speak to my HR Team. Would it surprise you to learn that HR told me they had nothing to do with car orders? So I phoned back and was told that my employer rejected my order because I had moved to a different tax band, just after ordering the car. The girl apologised and said "yeah we should have emailed you about that". So that order was cancelled.

Thankfully the I-Pace HSE was still on special offer and I was able to order one.
So quite the saga but at least I have some proof there is an actual car for me. Sorry for the long post, just needed to vent :)
Oh my God, what a story!

In Switzerland you go to your dealer and order…

·
Registered
205 Posts
Oh my God, what a story!

In Switzerland you go to your dealer and order…
Lol, don't get me wrong because we can do that as well if we order privately. This is a lease deal through salary sacrifice at work. You jump through a lot of hoops and do a fair bit of chasing but in the end you get a car that has all costs covered.

Car
Insurance
Tax
Tyres
Roadside cover
Servicing

All for at lot less than half the price you could lease or buy privately.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah I believe they are stickers- will ask when I speak to them tomorrow and let you know what they say

Hey, yea I’ve been in contact with JLR and collecting the car on Monday, I’ve already received my insurance docs etc and they’ve set me up with Jaguars InControl and Remote(I’ve connected to my car can see it’s charge and location etc).

which area/part Of UK do you live?
I think the Jaguar logos on the side gloss black front door trims were removed from MY22. On my 2018 car they are not stickers, they are part of the panel under the gloss.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hi
sorry for the late reply. Fleet solutions said they had already sent the release so I called Jaguar on Monday (number was on my delivery update email) and they confirmed they had it and said they would push it through to the local dealer. Got a call the following day and arranged collection 2 days later (Thursday). Picked it up and all as expected except it only has the 3 rear camera’s so no 360 degree view but not too bothered. It did come with the tailgate spoiler, which I wasn’t expecting. The car is brilliant, totally exceeded my expectations

Comes with only one key fob, which I was warned about when ordering. the 2nd one will follow but have been told the lead time is very long

·
Registered
36 Posts
Is there possibly a difference between Fleet solutions an private order?
My dealer is very convinced, that there will be two keys, the HUD and the 360’ camera…

81 - 100 of 151 Posts