Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
101 - 120 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi
sorry for the late reply. Fleet solutions said they had already sent the release so I called Jaguar on Monday (number was on my delivery update email) and they confirmed they had it and said they would push it through to the local dealer. Got a call the following day and arranged collection 2 days later (Thursday). Picked it up and all as expected except it only has the 3 rear camera’s so no 360 degree view but not too bothered. It did come with the tailgate spoiler, which I wasn’t expecting. The car is brilliant, totally exceeded my expectations

Comes with only one key fob, which I was warned about when ordering. the 2nd one will follow but have been told the lead time is very long
Excellent news on the tailgate spoiler. I had been contemplating either asking Jaguar to supply one, or getting a used one on Ebay and doing my own reapir and spray job.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Order my new one end of January. Picking it up tomorrow. 4 months.
Patience, they say, is a virtue - but their probably not waiting for a new car whilst hoping nothing goes wrong with the one that's gone out of warranty.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Order my new one end of January. Picking it up tomorrow. 4 months.
Patience, they say, is a virtue - but their probably not waiting for a new car whilst hoping nothing goes wrong with the one that's gone out of warranty.
Can I ask if this was a private order directly with a dealer rather than a fleet or lease order. 4 months seem pretty quick.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Got my HSE today, ordered through NHS Fleet Solutions.

For anyone waiting on theirs I was pleasantly surprised to find it had some extras that were not outlined on the order sheet.
  • Tailgate spoiler is present.
  • It came with two keys
  • Includes electricaly heated rear seats
What was disappointing is no Granny lead included.

Lovely drive home and a quick trip comparing my E-Tron 50 and I-Pace shows the I pace to be about 10% more efficient. Still not the most efficient EV of course but every little helps.

12.6 mile Journey with 50% B roads and 50% dual carriageway and average speed of 34mph. Not the most taxing journey and I will have a clearer picture as time goes by.

Etron 50 = 340 wh/mi (2.9 mi/kWh)
I-Pace = 306 wh/mi (3.3 mi/kWh)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I’ve ordered mine from stratstone in Newcastle. Carlisle is my next local dealer. Your car wasn’t a cancelled order which may have been placed earlier by any chance was it?
Nope - definitely a order from scratch (had to correct it, so there was some faffing). Might be the spec I chose avoided some of the chip shortages ?
Kyle Gibson was the sales guy - give him a call, he was very helpful and got everything sorted

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Nope - definitely a order from scratch (had to correct it, so there was some faffing). Might be the spec I chose avoided some of the chip shortages ?
Kyle Gibson was the sales guy - give him a call, he was very helpful and got everything sorted
Ok thanks. I’ll give them a call but I don’t really want to start a new order from scratch seen as I’ve already waited over 6 months. Can I ask what spec you order to see if it is the spec that’s delaying mine?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ok thanks. I’ll give them a call but I don’t really want to start a new order from scratch seen as I’ve already waited over 6 months. Can I ask what spec you order to see if it is the spec that’s delaying mine?
HSE Black Edition in Santorini Black with Air Suspension and Light Oyster interior. This is my second I-Pace and decided to fore-go other bells/whistles which I never really used on previous vehicle. [very pleased with it, and very pretty]
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Jaguar xf

·
Registered
11 Posts
HSE Black Edition in Santorini Black with Air Suspension and Light Oyster interior. This is my second I-Pace and decided to fore-go other bells/whistles which I never really used on previous vehicle. [very pleased with it, and very pretty]
View attachment 7420
After seeing the Santorini Black in person. I was VERY happy with my choice. Seeing yours here just reinforces that! Amazing colour.
I was tempted with the AS, but was unsure with only 20" wheels on mine!

·
Registered
18 Posts
After seeing the Santorini Black in person. I was VERY happy with my choice. Seeing yours here just reinforces that! Amazing colour.
I was tempted with the AS, but was unsure with only 20" wheels on mine!
Have the standard 20" HSE wheels. Air suspension still gives a better ride and is useful for this troublesome floods and snows we get in the corner of Scotland where I live.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
View attachment 7420
Looks great. Well that rules out spec as the reason for the delay on mine because believe it or not I’ve ordered exactly the same spec also in black and oyster interior and air suspension. The last communication I had from the dealer he said that my order just missed the slot for MY22 and I’m now getting a MY23 spec. All I can think is that maybe your order just squeezed through before the MY changeover, but I don’t really know.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks great. Well that rules out spec as the reason for the delay on mine because believe it or not I’ve ordered exactly the same spec also in black and oyster interior and air suspension. The last communication I had from the dealer he said that my order just missed the slot for MY22 and I’m now getting a MY23 spec. All I can think is that maybe your order just squeezed through before the MY changeover, but I don’t really know.
Maybe I got yours ? :eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I placed an order on 29th March (HSE with all the bells and whistles but not black edition and no HUD). Still no exact build date but car expected to be build third week of June and delivered in July. Ordered directly from dealer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
I placed an order on 29th March (HSE with all the bells and whistles but not black edition and no HUD). Still no exact build date but car expected to be build third week of June and delivered in July. Ordered directly from dealer.
Sounds quick, I would be very interested to hear if they actually keep to the dates you’ve been given. Would be good if you could let us know as you get closer to the expected build date.

101 - 120 of 151 Posts