Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
121 - 140 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
waiting for HSE caesium blue, bright pack, fully loaded without smoker's Pack ordered 15.3.2022
36 Posts
I ordered at the same time mid of march (but it was a pre-blind order by my dealer) with Build on 24th of June and delivery 8th of July with a comparable spec (fully loaded HSE with bright pack and everything but smokers Pack)). The build-date is fixed.

If your car is built at the same time, you should be given a fix build date

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Sounds quick, I would be very interested to hear if they actually keep to the dates you’ve been given. Would be good if you could let us know as you get closer to the expected build date.
I placed an order on 29th March (HSE with all the bells and whistles but not black edition and no HUD). Still no exact build date but car expected to be build third week of June and delivered in July. Ordered directly from dealer.
I placed an order on 29th March (HSE with all the bells and whistles but not black edition and no HUD). Still no exact build date but car expected to be build third week of June and delivered in July. Ordered directly from dealer.
hi
Hi
Have you by any chance had an update on the build date which was about now. I still haven’t had an update on delivery yet!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered at the same time mid of march (but it was a pre-blind order by my dealer) with Build on 24th of June and delivery 8th of July with a comparable spec (fully loaded HSE with bright pack and everything but smokers Pack)). The build-date is fixed.

If your car is built at the same time, you should be given a fix build date
who is your dealer?

·
Registered
13 Posts
My dealer is stratstone Newcastle. They haven’t been very proactive at all.need to chase them for an update all the time. Don’t think I’ll bother buying from them again tbh.
Thank you! Mine is Barretts Jaguar Ashford. I think JLR's system in general is very poor compared to others. We factory ordered a Volvo XC60 a few years ago and could see everything online.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
Talk to your sales rep and ask for a screen shot from Vista.
Thanks for the advice. Is that the one that tells you information like order date, build date, delivery date etc. if so I’ve already seen that, the problem is my sales rep has gone awol recently and can’t be reached at the moment to get an update!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi

My first edition ipace is approaching 4 years old and I’ve tried a couple of times to order a new one (I won’t bore you with that story!). My car must have surround cameras and ideally the head up display. Has anyone had any success in ordering these and getting them? They reappeared on the MY23 specification guide, but are not showing on the configurator.

Thanks.

·
Registered
waiting for HSE caesium blue, bright pack, fully loaded without smoker's Pack ordered 15.3.2022
36 Posts
I ordered mine, it Senns to be produced and should be delivered by mid of July. I ordered everything without smokers pack and it seems to be everything inside…
The hud cost me about 1000 chf but I could order it.
I can tell you by mid of August what is all about…

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi

My first edition ipace is approaching 4 years old and I’ve tried a couple of times to order a new one (I won’t bore you with that story!). My car must have surround cameras and ideally the head up display. Has anyone had any success in ordering these and getting them? They reappeared on the MY23 specification guide, but are not showing on the configurator.

Thanks.
HUD can be ordered but not 3D surround camera I was told when I was placing my order (UK). BTW Some new owners complained that only one smart key was supplied with the car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
So just had a chat with a sales rep at my dealer to see what takes so long. It turned out the car was built on 13/06 however delayed by factory as steering wheel switches (volume and speed/lane assist) will need to be fitted as there's a shortage (on JLR side) but factory decided to build the car anyways. They promised to complete the car by end of June.
Not happy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mine is built, too.
As I am on holiday for the whole of July, I told the dealer to pick it up in August.
If there’s anything missing I will find out then.
The dealer told me, the cars comes with two keys, surround camera, clear sight mirror and HUD…

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine is built, too.
As I am on holiday for the whole of July, I told the dealer to pick it up in August.
If there’s anything missing I will find out then.
The dealer told me, the cars comes with two keys, surround camera, clear sight mirror and HUD…
Is it MY22 or MY23? I was told that surround camera was not available for MY23.

·
Registered
36 Posts
It is MY 23, Switzerland…
Font Screenshot Number Document Rectangle

This is the Bill

and this is the order and building advice;
So I presume it to be built like that…
Font Parallel Number Circle Document

·
Registered
8 Posts
So just had a chat with a sales rep at my dealer to see what takes so long. It turned out the car was built on 13/06 however delayed by factory as steering wheel switches (volume and speed/lane assist) will need to be fitted as there's a shortage (on JLR side) but factory decided to build the car anyways. They promised to complete the car by end of June.
Not happy.
Oh no that’s not good news, potentially for both of us!

Mine is a company car order and was due to be built w/c 17/6, the latest update I’ve had is that the car is built and delivery to me expected around the 15/7.

Now I’m wondering if it’s in the same position as yours and it will be delayed. Trying to get a clear picture for the leasing company isn’t easy, all I really know is that is has a VIN so it’s definitely “built”.

I’ve got a personally leased car to return so it’s a juggling act.

121 - 140 of 151 Posts