Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
141 - 160 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Car is ready and awaiting shipping I was told. Fingers crossed.
I had an update yesterday pushing back delivery to the 22/7 so sounds likely it was held up with yours.

Have they given any indication as to when yours will land as it sounds like your updates are far more detailed than mine?!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had an update yesterday pushing back delivery to the 22/7 so sounds likely it was held up with yours.

Have they given any indication as to when yours will land as it sounds like your updates are far more detailed than mine?!
I was told 8-10 days earlier now they quote 2-3 weeks which is in line with your date. I will get probably another update on Monday once my sales rep is back.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hopefully no more delays, existing lease is scheduled to go back on or before the 27th so it’s getting a bit tight and I don’t particularly want extend if I can avoid it.

·
Registered
waiting for HSE caesium blue, bright pack, fully loaded without smoker's Pack ordered 15.3.2022
36 Posts
Mine has been built on 15th of June but didn’t leave the factory until now. Originally the delivery is planned for the 8th of July, the dealer is not Shute, if it will be in time. I am relaxed at the moment because of being on holiday until first weekend of August

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
Mine has been built on 15th of June but didn’t leave the factory until now. Originally the delivery is planned for the 8th of July, the dealer is not Shute, if it will be in time. I am relaxed at the moment because of being on holiday until first weekend of August
Finally got an update from the dealer, my car was built on 27 May but didn’t leave the factory until 29 June. I’m told it’s now in transit and expected at the dealer on 15 July. Hopefully they won’t be any more delays now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That’s quite a delay, I wonder if it was wrapped up in the same issue that seems to have effected all the recent builds.

Hopefully we all have some positive news at the middle of the month.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
That’s quite a delay, I wonder if it was wrapped up in the same issue that seems to have effected all the recent builds.

Hopefully we all have some positive news at the middle of the month.
I suspect so although the dealer didn’t say/know the reason for delay. Not sure if the length of delay is dependent on spec due to part shortage or it’s on every car that goes through the factory.

·
Registered
waiting for HSE caesium blue, bright pack, fully loaded without smoker's Pack ordered 15.3.2022
36 Posts
Not sure if the length of delay is dependent on spec due to part shortage or it’s on every car that goes through the factory.
The time-schedule was:
Built on 24 of June
Delivery on 8 of July
This I have seen in the protocol.
So I don’t think that’s normal.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just had an update on my order from the lease company my company uses, back another week to the 29th.

No update as to why and trying to get a proper update is painful.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Really pushed the lease company for a proper update, initially the dealer fobbed is off with a “expected in stock” date but eventually we got a screen shot from Vista.

Turns out the car was built 15/6 but hasn’t been released from the factory yet. Really annoyed as they could have shared that information weeks ago.

Anyone had any more positive news recently?

·
Registered
21 Posts
My car just got shipped to the UK this week and will be delivered to dealer next week. Dealer was supposed to call me but didn't so I had to chase them. Customer service is abysmal.

·
Registered
MY21 HSE Borasco Grey, 20" 5750 Alloys, 3D Surround Camera, Pano Roof, HUB, Windsor Leather
50 Posts
I've just canceled my FPACE D200 and bought a nearly new IPACE after waiting 14 months and then Jaguar recently canceled my order and re-slotted me, they said, possibly December 22! I could not wait any longer for a vehicle. Issues with the FPACE were the 3D camera system, digital dash, security system etc - basically the technology side. Apply this to the IPACE which has a very similar digital dash and camera system results in similar delays. My specification was downgraded to an analog dash, one key, and no 3D camera system and the price stayed the same. Other manufacturers have faired a bit better but I understand its to do with how Jaguar sources its silicon, there was a significant fire that took the company they use out of action, and when the pandemic hit, many manufacturers moved into other areas (not cars) and didn't return, so its a mess really. With my order, I could appreciate Jaguar's position but I have to say their customer service, ie information to the dealers was shocking! Glad I went nearly new with the deal they have on at the moment with Jaguar and dealer contribution, free home charging install and a year free with BP Pulse - pushing used I think!

·
Registered
20 Posts
My car just got shipped to the UK this week and will be delivered to dealer next week. Dealer was supposed to call me but didn't so I had to chase them. Customer service is abysmal.
Have you seen a screenshot for Vista, I’m starting to wonder what has happened to mine as it was built around the same time as yours.

Getting irritated now….

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
Have you seen a screenshot for Vista, I’m starting to wonder what has happened to mine as it was built around the same time as yours.

Getting irritated now….
Mine was also supposedly built mid May and was shipped towards end of June with delivery at dealer promised tomorrow 15/7. Guess what I’ve heard nothing from the dealer so it sounds like it didn’t make the date again. I’ve given up asking now so no idea when it’s coming. This latest info was from a vista screenshot.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
Mine was also supposedly built mid May and was shipped towards end of June with delivery at dealer promised tomorrow 15/7. Guess what I’ve heard nothing from the dealer so it sounds like it didn’t make the date again. I’ve given up asking now so no idea when it’s coming. This latest info was from a vista screenshot.
At last some good news from the dealer. The car has now arrived at the dealer and pickup arranged for next Wednesday, however it’s only got one key which is a bit annoying but at least it’s here after 7 months wait.

·
Registered
20 Posts
At last some good news from the dealer. The car has now arrived at the dealer and pickup arranged for next Wednesday, however it’s only got one key which is a bit annoying but at least it’s here after 7 months wait.
Good news, having one key is really poor though.

Hopefully all this means that mine should start to make its way through the system. I’ll ask them for a vista screen shot next week.

141 - 160 of 197 Posts