Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

disappointment

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  malcosas2309 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am furious and disappointed, because my vehicle is stil immobilized for 3 months at my dealer because it cannot update my car's GPS. It is a scandal. Your website jaguar.here.com is not working. I cannot make the association between my VIN code and my account. The system finds my vehicle but when I return, I have a message telling me that there is no associated vehicle. In France, customer relations have no solution for making this association. They do not have access to the application as an administrator. I absolutely do not understand. I am disappointed with the vehicle by these bugs which are never resolved. It has now been 10 months since I bought my vehicle and it has been immobilized for 3 months. I'm about to give it back and move on to the competition. I don't see where the promised prenium services are.
French Customer.

No one answers me, no one has an answer. I have a ticket on this subject from jaguar customer relations since June 2019. But what are you doing?
French customer
:evil:

#6 ·
malcosas2309 said:
My dealer can't associate my account jaguar.here.com with my VIN Code. The satnav registration doesn't work.
This is not a problem with the car.
It is a problem with the systems at HERE.COM. I had exactly the same issue a year ago. The car is fine. The IT people have to tweak something and it will work.
You really need to pressure the customer people at Jaguar to get this sorted. The dealer can't do anything to the car to make it happen. Get your car back and enjoy it.

#8 ·
I had the same issue after I got a message from the navigation system saying an update was available.
I followed the instructions and input the vin when asked. However it still wouldn't allow me access to the map download.
I came out of the website and logged on again to find no vin known again. I was stuck in that loop.

I was going to the dealership for a build quality issue I raised when I took delivery of the car and they agreed to look at why I couldn't update and do it for me.
However I tried again on the day before it went in and surprise surprise the jaguar.here.com website now knew my vin so I could do the update.
I seems to me the background systems to the update pages take a long time to sync.
Again Jaguar need to fix these silly kind of issues urgently.

#10 ·
Thank you very much for your answer but I admit I no longer have patience. They tell me that in France nobody has access to the application in administrator mode. There is a Dan of Jaguar customer relationship who has already helped several people on this site. But he does not want to help me because I am not an English customer.
So i have to wait but this is unacceptable, it's very frustrating ….

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.