Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

Driving Style Display

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  electric beagle 
#1 ·
Each time I start up my iPace the Accelerator, Speed and Braking indicators in the Driving Style screen start on 5. Once the indicators engage after a minute or two the speed indicator drops to 1 and doesn't move from there. Accelerator and Braking indicators seem to work OK. I have already had this looked at once by a Dealership and they told me they had fixed it with a software update. However within a few miles of driving away the problem returned. Is the known issue and is there any point in me returning to the dealership again.

#2 ·
I have had this fault too, currently unfixed but it has been present ever since a dealer applied update to some of the non Pivi components ostensibly to correct the screen flicker/green screen issue I had.

When it went into a dealership last they seemed to have no clue how to fix it and said it would need to be in for a couple of days.

I am hoping it will be addressed as part of the planned 3 day fix for my AC the week after next.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.