Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The British/Kosovan music artist will launch a ground-breaking collaboration with Jaguar at an exclusive gig in Amsterdam on 3 September. The event kicks-off a series of Jaguar events across Europe, called The PACE: Season One, which celebrate the brand's popular SUV models, the E-PACE, F-PACE and I-PACE.

Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Grille

Dua Lipa, currently the most streamed female music artist in the world, will perform not with another artist but with the new Jaguar I-PACE - an electric performance SUV that has zero tailpipe emissions and can accelerate from 0-100km/h in 4.8 seconds.

I love to push boundaries with my music and my performances and this partnership is going to take things to an exciting new level. It's a hi-tech project combining music and Jaguar technology, and I know my fans are going to love what we are creating together. All will be revealed on 3rd September in Amsterdam. I'm so excited that my first car is going to be the I-PACE and to be trailblazing for the new electric generation.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
I spotted these jaguars in Amsterdam today..

[media]
[/media]

Was the first time I saw the car live and must say it looked a bit smaller than I expected, but I'm still looking forward to getting my narvik black S with the 20" 5068 diamond turned rims rather sooner than later :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
r0bs0n said:

[media]
[/media]

Was the first time I saw the car live and must say it looked a bit smaller than I expected, but I'm still looking forward to getting my narvik black S with the 20" 5068 diamond turned rims rather sooner than later :)
Quite surprised (and brave) you havent seen it in the showroom yet. Just a heads up, the inside is quite cramped considering the exterior size of the car and the SUV branding (at least for me). I guess it's mostly a matter of expectation. Forget SUV, instead think compact crossover and you should be fine.

Great spot btw, thanks for posting!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Raeth said:
r0bs0n said:

[media]
[/media]

Quite surprised (and brave) you havent seen it in the showroom yet. Just a heads up, the inside is quite cramped considering the exterior size of the car and the SUV branding (at least for me). I guess it's mostly a matter of expectation. Forget SUV, instead think compact crossover and you should be fine.

Great spot btw, thanks for posting!
I don't own a car at the moment and I didn't fancy a bicycle trip to the showroom. From no car to jaguar should be a safe bet, right? ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.