Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking isn't possibel to have / make a dutch forum like the Tesla forum site have.

It makes it al lot easer to communicate.
If I speak for myself 馃榿

Registered
Kokkie said:
I was thinking isn't possibel to have / make a dutch forum like the Tesla forum site have.

If I speak for myself 馃榿
Nice idea, I have that on my mind for some time also. So count me in!

The only thing would be then that many of the Dutch could decide to move away from this nice forum ... We might be missing it to be here!

G

"Or we simply claim this one topic first and see how it goes on: p"

It is really easy to translate languages now, so you could simply use your native languages on this forum anywhere - the rest of us can simply right click and 'translate to english' when we want to understand your input (at least it works that simply in Google Chrome).

Personally I value the international contribution to this forum very highly, and hope it continues.

Registered
Tophe74 said:
I think it's better to have only 9ne forum so we have all informations at same place.
Agreed, but its easy with this forum software to create a Dutch sub forum as the OP stated.

Registered
I like that idea the most as well: a Dutch subforum inside this forum. Who can/will set this up?

Lijkt mij ook het prettigste: een Nederlands subforum binnen dit forum. Wie kan/wil dit opzetten? ;-)

Registered
Kokkie said:

If I speak for myself 馃榿
As a Dutchman I disagree. i-pace community is not that large, and also from "abroad" we get a lot of usefull information.
You want to travel to France, UK, Norway? People around here can give us the info.
Want to know how your i-pace will behave in the mountains? "Cold climate" [if that exists anymore..] this is the place to be!

Also for JLR it is easier to follow this forum, so we can put our requests for (software) updates overhere!

So: no "forking" please..

Registered
Bart said:
Kokkie said:

If I speak for myself 馃榿
As a Dutchman I disagree. i-pace community is not that large, and also from "abroad" we get a lot of usefull information.
You want to travel to France, UK, Norway? People around here can give us the info.
Want to know how your i-pace will behave in the mountains? "Cold climate" [if that exists anymore..] this is the place to be!

Also for JLR it is easier to follow this forum, so we can put our requests for (software) updates overhere!

I agree with Bart - I would strongly prefer 1 European wide forum of I-pace owners than multiple single country forums. Yes there are topics that do not have my interest but I also do not read those but the more members the more information is available.

This forum is a million times better source of information than anything Jaguar offers either online, through dealers or the I-pace manual.

Registered
Bart said:
Kokkie said:

If I speak for myself 馃榿

^^^^^^
THIS

I think for now it is best to keep 1 Forum, all "issues" collected together which means all "solutions" are also collected together from a wider population.

Also, if Jaguar were ever to take any notice of what goes on here (which I doubt they actually do) then there is more weight-by-numbers rather than being spared around on several different forums.

My opinion is that the suggestion is premature and would result in a far lesser quality forum for ALL forum members, including the Dutch ones.
Maybe in 2-3 years time when the bugs have settled down.... ?

Registered
If you're on Facebook, recently a Dutch/Belgian Facebookgroup started called: Jaguar I-pace rijders Nederland/Vlaanderen, which, as you would presume, is all in the Dutch/Belgian language :)

I follow both FB and this Forum cause I find it pleasant to filter the national and international experiences fellow owners have.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts