Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
After a recent test drive I was looking at the ECO data for my trip.

Can you advise if the average KWh per 100 miles shown is taking into account the energy recovered by regenerative breaking or is the figure an estimate of what you will use without taking the regenerative breaking into account ?

I did try and look in the Iguide but the page I was looking at looks like the screen layout may have changed.

Thanks

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
The answer is yes . If you look from time to time to the average KWh per 100 miles indicator you will see that it can go down depending on the regen

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
It can go down even if u don't regen but just if your consumption goes down because it's an average So doesn't prove regen is taking into account. Maybe when u regen, it only use 0kw for the average calculation and not negative number.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Tophe74 said:
It can go down even if u don't regen but just if your consumption goes down because it's an average So doesn't prove regen is taking into account. Maybe when u regen, it only use 0kw for the average calculation and not negative number.
That wouldn't make sense, it measures how much energy is out of the battery versus distance travelled. This is also what shown in the Bjorn videos.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts