Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon folks

What are your thoughts on the colour Eiger Grey? I've been looking at one for sale online but the photo's are quite bright making it appear a little washed out.

In the metal, is it very much lighter than Corris grey - a colour that I really like.

Steve.

·
Registered
79 Posts
My iPace - HSE Black 2022 - is Eiger grey with black leather and white headliner is a superb colour combination I think. But I would say wouldn't I since I specified it. I think the Red looks fabulous on the iPace too and that was a close second in my reckoning.
Eiger grey is also a colour of the E and F pace as well so keep your eyes open and see if you like it. None of us can tell you what colour you prefer.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My iPace - HSE Black 2022 - is Eiger grey with black leather and white headliner is a superb colour combination I think. But I would say wouldn't I since I specified it. I think the Red looks fabulous on the iPace too and that was a close second in my reckoning.
Eiger grey is also a colour of the E and F pace as well so keep your eyes open and see if you like it. None of us can tell you what colour you prefer.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.
I've been waiting for Borasco Grey to become available but the Eiger Grey car which I've now reserved has nearly every option listed - sales guy said it has around 12k worth of extra options so I pounced on it :D

Reactions: KapilDev

·
Registered
200 Posts
Afternoon folks

What are your thoughts on the colour Eiger Grey? I've been looking at one for sale online but the photo's are quite bright making it appear a little washed out.

In the metal, is it very much lighter than Corris grey - a colour that I really like.

Steve.
Hi Steve Good morning

In my opinion greys are like marmite… they can be loved or hated. Some grays can look really spectacular and give the car that added prestige and cool look. Other times they can look bland and dull and look nothing special.

I don’t know if Silver is an option but it looks really really cool and futuristic on the demonstration cars and will look the part in any light.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, Aurora, and good morning to you too,
I've actually reserved an I pace in eiger grey which I'll be picking up next week. You're right about 'grey', some can appear bland and others can appear quite stunning - metallic and pearlescent in particular. There are so few i pace's on the road to really form an opinion as to how the various colours which are available can show the I pace lines to their best. I've never seen Eiger grey in the metal so I'll have to keep an eye out for F or E pace's which also come in Eiger grey.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Afternoon folks

Steve.
Hi Steve
I am about to place an order..cant decide on colour..favs are eiger, borasco or black. Last 3 cars have been black so really its between the greys..both nice but the borasco looks white in certain lights. The eiger is really stunning with black wheels so will likely go for that with cream int. Borasco next to black as comparison..

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the pics guy's. The eiger grey in Sinder's pics looks very cool especially with the black wheels. The car I've reserved has the 22" wheels. I may look into the pro's & cons of having them sprayed black and properly lacquered - not the powder coating process, which I had done to my last set of wheels but they marked so easily I regretted having it done

Yeah, Zeebie, I see what you mean about the Borasco looking almost white in the pic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts