Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent the day at Mortefontaine french official car testing center near Charles de Gaulle airport and i have a couple of informations to report:

- Emergency braking test : I was driving my I-Pace (version 14.2) loaded with 3 passengers at 95km/h when I was ordered by radio to make an
emergency braking . THE I-PACE STOPPED IN LESS THAN 20 METERS ! Which seems to me quite good as it did for the testing center staff.
However the energy consumption to carry the test was close to 100KWh / 100km !!!

- Later I had the opportunity to drive on 5km racing track and reached the 200km/h in silence and without any vibration. A fantastic time indeed.

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nice! Thank you for your report, emgf!👍

·
Registered
90 Posts
emgf said:
- Emergency braking test : I was driving my I-Pace (version 14.2) loaded with 3 passengers at 95km/h when I was ordered by radio to make an
emergency braking . THE I-PACE STOPPED IN LESS THAN 20 METERS !
That would put I-Pace in position 4 which seems very high given the competition https://fastestlaps.com/lists/top-quickest-stoppers-60mph

One of the UK car sites did a test with I-Pace v Tesla MX and it did win so...

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OZ-IPACE i made this test a couple of times today with professionals of car certification and everybody agreed that I-Pace brakes well in less than 20
meters from 60mph to 0 (and 4 passengers )

·
Registered
90 Posts
emgf said:
OZ-IPACE i made this test a couple of times today with professionals of car certification and everybody agreed that I-Pace brakes well in less than 20
meters from 60mph to 0 (and 4 passengers )
Woohoo thats great and thanks for the report, excellent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts