Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year I-pacers !

I would like to export all journeys (ideally all points) using the web interface but I can only export 20 at a time - anyone found a way of exporting them all? The App allows 30 at a time to be downloaded..

WattCat, which I also use, does not have an export function, as far as i can see.

InControl will only export the start and end points - but when you use WattCat, the App has all journey points visible on a map, so the information must be available .

Any ideas ?

Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
I use tronity

·
Registered
150 Posts
You can 'Select all' on each of the multiple pages. Then the export will send everything selected.
Still a bit laborious but at least everything is in one file.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use tronity

I have had a look at Tronity - it does seem to have extra information on charging - but it does not access to any historical information (I have not done a journey since I registered on the site, so not sure what journey information is available.)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can 'Select all' on each of the multiple pages. Then the export will send everything selected.
Still a bit laborious but at least everything is in one file.
Hi RichT - thanks for the info - yes it worked for me - despite working a lifetime in IT, I did not think to try that :) I assumed there would be a feature to show all results...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have had a look at Tronity - it does seem to have extra information on charging - but it does not access to any historical information (I have not done a journey since I registered on the site, so not sure what journey information is available.)
9dd
It logs every trip of mine. Start Soc and end, consumption, mileage etc.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
9dd
It logs every trip of mine. Start Soc and end, consumption, mileage etc.
Having signed up for a trial on Tronity - user interface is quite good, but it does not export all points of a journey and it requires paying for monthly - not sure it would be worth it for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts