Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the Firenze Red colour on the I-pace?

So far I have been unable to find images of a Firenze Red I-pace nor spot it in videos. There are loads of images of Firenze Red on other Jaguars but not the I-pace. I asked my dealer if he saw Firenze Red I-pace in Portugal, he responded saying he thought he did see them which make me think he just saw Photon Red nor Firenze Red.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks RichT - hope more images will come also of Firenze Red I-pace outside in natural light.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yes, the 'tour' I-Pace I saw at the Leeds dealership was the Firenze Red . . picture below..

View attachment 577

But it is a fact that photos, whether indoors or out, will not necessarily show the shade of a colour acurately. For example, the F-Pace in the foreground of the picture was Caesium Blue and yet it looks more like Loire Blue in the photo. All I can say is I think the I-Pace looks fabulous in Firenze! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm away at the moment but I do have some pictures of a Firenze Red I-Pace outside (in daylight) as soon as I get back I'm post them ….. to me it did look quite different in natural light compared to the showroom …..... as all these colours do.
Its quite a dilemma for us initial purchasers.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone for posting the pictures - early July the I-pace will be in NL showrooms.

·
Registered
31 Posts
There's plenty of other non I-Pace models in Firenze Red at my local dealer. I was assured that the I-Pace will be the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts