Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I create a topic for all things concerning the first edition.

I ve a question :
i didn t see the air ionisation in the sumary of the car neither in the options to select. Do u think they forcot to mention or it won't have it ?
Not a big dezl but just wondering.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think it probably doesn't have it.
There are a couple of things the FE doesn't have - like the spare wheel.
It is a shame the FE isn't more configurable - you can't even have the Sports seats in the UK ..... or choice of 22" wheels - which I think is a great shame.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For the first edition, i saw the configurator screen of my dealer when he entered my order and i could only chose color, interior black or white, petformance or sports seats and wheels 20" or 22". Thats it.
To bad they don t propose some more like air ionising.
But i think i can live without it :)
For the soare wheel, it will be my 3rd car without it and it never bothered me even when i exploded my tire 2 monthes ago. I just called my insurance and they bring my car to a tires center. Just lost a bit more time but not a big deal. Once in 10 years is acceptable.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes but its the only model that offer like 3k more options than it's price.
And has a limited edition it will lost a bit less value thru time and be easier to sell back.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yes, weirdly the FE is the best value for money.

If you spec up and S to SE spec ..... you save £1000 buying the SE
If you spec up and SE to HSE you save £1000 buying the HSE
If you spec a HSE to FE you save £2300 buying the FE
If you spec up an "S" to FE you save £5.2k by buying the FE

If I spec up an "S" to my HSE+ spec I only save £2k ........ which to my mind is crazy considering how much some of the HSE options cost on the "S" spec, £4k for 22" wheels and £4.8k for windsor leather seats etc ..... but thats the price for getting a car exactly as you want it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'm thinking HSE vs FE too. Leaving all those decoration upgrades and only tick those affecting to drive, HSE is 7000 € cheaper than FE here. So I'd go for HSE + air suspension with adaptive dynamics and surface respond + cold climate packet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Same here.... Full option HSE or the FE. The FE can be delivered with the performance seats (Ebony or Light Oyster) at an add-on cost of 792 Euro. Also, i don't like the 22 Inch rims with the carbon inserts. They can do the FE with the Diamond turned finish 22 Inch, but at a add-on cost of 5.500 euro. I'm still trying to understand that logic....

It's also a shame they can only do the three colors...

So i might go for an HSE with the 22 Inch Diamond Rims and full options in Farallon black....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi.

I spoke to a Jaguar rep at the London Motor show and said I was torn between a First Edition and a HSE with lots of options. He strongly suggested the First Edition as he said when I come to part ex the car the price for the HSE will be mainly based on the HSE list price for a basic spec with very little added for all the options, but the First Edition would hold its value much better as it has a higher list price with very few options.

Not sure if this applies to all markets.

Andy

·
Registered
19 Posts
antonlissone said:
Same here.... Full option HSE or the FE. The FE can be delivered with the performance seats (Ebony or Light Oyster) at an add-on cost of 792 Euro. Also, i don't like the 22 Inch rims with the carbon inserts. They can do the FE with the Diamond turned finish 22 Inch, but at a add-on cost of 5.500 euro. I'm still trying to understand that logic....

It's also a shame they can only do the three colors...

So i might go for an HSE with the 22 Inch Diamond Rims and full options in Farallon black....
Looks like my config :D
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
antonlissone said:
Yep. Not sure about the black pack yet though... and oyster leather.
check this interior combined with black exterior (I'm still considering to give the car a matte anthracite wrap, not sure how that will look)
Car Gear shift Vehicle Sky Window

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts