Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
Had my i-Pace for 3 mths now and it’s behaved impeccably until last night 😢

suddenly won’t charge from my Home Hypervolt2 Smartcharger? Just says “INITIALISING” for ever and ever🤔

Have switched on an off, reset charger, checked app, connectors etc but still no charge.
Yet the 3-pin charger works ok, and this morning I took it to the local supercharger and they worked ok… except on the way back I noticed a “TRACTION BATTERY FAULT” warning 😲

on getting home and restarting the car the warning has gone, but now I have doubts that it is the charger at fault??

Any suggestions? Assistance are on their way to hopefully plug in and see if anything obvious. I am going to work at 5pm so hope to get it sorted. There is enough charge for that.
Thanks,
Simon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jaguar Assistance arrived. Initially said it will be the charger…

.. an hour later and several software attempts later he had to admit defeat. He could not get the car to logon properly or accept any interrogation/update … so it’s off to the main dealer tomorrow. 😞

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE
It turns out it was the HyperVolt Charger. Diagnosed while on the phone and corrected using over the air update. My Jag was already at the Dealers , they are still going to check for faults, update the software, to be safe.
PHEW! 😎👍🏼

·
Registered
12 Posts
ich hatte vor ein paar Wochen fast das gleiche Problem. Und meine Garage hatte zwei mögliche Lösungen:
1. Wechsel von AC-Laden zu DC-Laden vv
2. Einige km (>20 km) schnell fahren und dann sofort laden

it worked without Update. :mit den Augen rollen:😃

1 - 5 of 5 Posts