Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

Forum News

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  scm 
#1 ·
Today marks a special day for the forum. As of today (25th August) the forum will be owned and operated by VerticalScope.

This change will secure the future of the forum and ensures we can still deliver high quality content and a great forum community as we have done over the years since I started the site.

As for changes, there will be some behind the scenes work to carry out (moving onto a new hosting platform etc.) but the forum will still continue as you know and love, same name, same URL, same usernames etc.

I am incredibly excited about this and I'm very pleased I've secured the future of the community with a world-class organisation that excels in running forums and keeping their platforms safe, secure, and stable.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to let me know.

#2 ·
Hello everyone!
On behalf of the Community Management team, we'd like to offer you the warmest of welcomes to the VerticalScope family of forums! Our team helps manage the site administration and maintenance duties of keeping IPaceForum operational, and we wanted to take the opportunity to not only say hello, but also to share a little bit about what to expect.
Who Are You?
VerticalScope is a network of forum communities around the internet, and the community management staff on our team help make the work of the forum moderators and administrators easier.
What Do You Do?
Community means a great deal to us - we're all community people, and so continuity and stability is our primary aim. We bring reliability, support, and the infrastructure able to ensure that this community will be able to thrive for many years to come. It is our goal to work with the volunteer moderators/administrators to help provide the resources required to increase reach, attract new members, increase engagement, and better the community experience overall.
What Will Change?
Next to nothing, apart from that you'll now have access to better resources as well as community management staff for support and forum-related technical issues. Community is the focus here, and we know that the members of every forum work to keep things going awesomely. You're a huge part of that success, and we're here to ensure that the lights stay on, upkeep is tended to, and the infrastructure gets the attention it needs.
If you have any questions, ask away!
We're looking forward to working with the members, mods and admins here, and we're incredibly happy to be with you.
Warm Regards,
The VerticalScope Community Team

#3 ·
The banner ad at the top of the page has become really annoying since the upgrade. I get the page displayed before the ad and by the time I click the first topic the ad has appeared, pushing the contents down so I start a new topic which I then have to cancel. Can't it display the whole page in one go? I'm on Linux with Firefox, if that makes a difference.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.