Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read this. Is anyone on here going?

Frankfurt motor show 2017 - new cars worth looking out for

A conceptual version of Jaguar's first electric car was shown last year, but this is the first time we'll see the car you'll actually be able to buy. It's expected to offer a driving range of 310 miles and should cost from around £50,000 to buy - making it cheaper than its sole rival, the Tesla Model X.

·
Registered
186 Posts
There are a few gossip sites that published this. I asked one t of them for their source, and they told me "a product manager at the Geneva motor show" told them...

My money is still on 'nope'. Btw: the concept has a new colour: white, introduced today. Would they introduce a new colour a week before showing the production version? I mean, I hope I am wrong, but my money is on 'No'

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got an email from my dealer confirming the production car is at Frankfurt, then said it should appear on the Jag configurator soon after, it's looking very positive...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Promising!

If it's there I guess you'll get a good look at it before I get there. I think my first day is the 20th and the press, trade and public will beat me to it!

I'll be photographing every angle I can get at.

·
Registered
17 Posts
G

·
JLR Tech Fest definitely worth the visit to get up close to the I-Pace dressed in white, also virtual tour which shows the interior off nicely.

Only 5 hours left though, so hurry if you want to catch it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No news on the production I-Pace from Frankfurt. Sorry for getting peoples hopes up. Guess we need to wait a little longer. They clearly want to do something big with the I-Pace launch and not be overshadowed by other new cars. Kind of makes sense...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts