Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone know why the range after fully charged varies so on collection it displayed 275 then subsequently on fully charged 269 and now today 235 after an overnight charge - does it take into account previous driving trips ?

·
Registered
325 Posts
ipace MK said:
Hi does anyone know why the range after fully charged varies so on collection it displayed 275 then subsequently on fully charged 269 and now today 235 after an overnight charge - does it take into account previous driving trips ?
Yes, indeed.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
ipace MK said:
Yes and I would be delighted to see the same range results as you see because I get approx the same numbers as you but then in KM not miles :oops:

·
Registered
89 Posts
My Volvo V60 T6 ICE car is the same. Sometimes it gives me a range ove 800 km and other times barely 500. Just depends how it was driven previously.

·
Registered
148 Posts
You can reset the range, pressing gas and brake pedals at the same time for some seconds with the ignition on.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
PAGE7 said:
You can reset the range, pressing gas and brake pedals at the same time for some seconds with the ignition on.
Tried this but nothing happened - need to check the manual

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes. iPace will take into account your recent driving[*] when D is selected

1 - 13 of 13 Posts