Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I m set to go to Geneva this saturday. I have cards for the VIP Lounge and hope there will be an I-Pace I can examine in detail.
Would you like me to make any particulate picture?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Excellent pics mitrovic, thanks for putting them on here . . . I like the close-up detail of the carbon fibre grille surround . . . I'm quite torn between the Corris Grey and the White, it looks very good in the grey, but that's the colour of my F-Pace, so if I went for one I think I'd want a change. I really like how sharp it looks in the white.

Would have liked to have seen a pic showing the detail of the D, N and (presumably) R buttons on the section where the gear selector would be on a conventional ICE car, and it'd be nice to be able to see what the buttons down the other side of that central section are as well.

The contrast with the last two interior pics (...is that a Nissan?) is amazing . . . know which I prefer!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Catwoman: I m with you! It looks gorgeous in white....

Sorry for the new Nissan Leaf pictures, I did not intend to load them, but, you are right! Why not as a contrast!

The car was in kind of a demo mode and I did not look too detailed, but you have great eyes! It really looks like a petrol pump!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was at Geneva Friday and Saturday.
Had a really good poke about and in depth chats with the Jag team.
One thing that surprised me was the "performance seats" are not available on the 1st edition.
Those seats are amazing and very svelt. Leaving even more room in the rear.

Also, seeing the I-Pace in the flesh it surprised me just how much smaller than my F-Pace this thing really is.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.