Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Although I'm completely in love with the I-Pace after my first real-life encounter with a two weeks ago, I have made the final decision not to buy it. The range willl be a big problem for me, so I have to wait a few more years till range get improved.

I'm now heading to the F-Pace forum as I expect to buy one this month.

Thank you all and enjoy your electric cata next year!

Ciao
Marc.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Understand and just new to this forum. I also placed my deposit down last week and have 'range anxiety'. However my current car I get between 220-260 miles per tank which works out around 25mpg..its a 2.0tfsi Quattro engine. Given we do 90% of short journeys, shops, school run, 20 mile round trip to work 2 days per week (wfh the reaming 2). I feel that an BEV is the way for us.

I realise that the long journeys to Scotland or to the south coast will take a bit of planning..but I am hopeing that I get the same mileage as my current car..also by then..(at least 1 year before deliveries of the ipace start) there are likely to be far more Fast/Ultra charge points if 50kw or higher.

I also have PV solar panels which output around 50kw on a good sunny day during the summer so with a 'Zappi' e.g. Charge point installed I am hoping I can charge the car for free on the days I work from home..well that's the theory anyway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.