Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the Climate Seats on the HSE and FE use warm air for the heating function or is there a separate 3 stage push button heating control? The owners guide which I downloaded is not very clear and when I had an FE for a test drive the only seat heating function seemed to be the Seat Climate Control with the heat or cool temperature set by the two rotary controls on the lower display panel. The guide implies that there is a separate touch screen control for seat heating with a 3 stage heat setting as well as the Heat/Cool Seat Climate Control.

Second question, does anyone have experience of how much range impact the seat heating/climate control would have if left on all the time? My wife like to have her seat heating on all the time in our Macan.馃槱

Registered
Hi POR991, You can use the rotary dial & or the touch screen heating menu which you can set to individual smart settings.
In depth:

To access the seats screen, touch the seats icon on the lower touchscreen. See LOWER TOUCHSCREEN CONTROLS.
To switch on or off, touch or press the following screen icons or menu setting options:
Power.
Seats: To switch selected function to heated or climate seats.
Front or Rear: To switch between the Front and Rear climate menu screens.
Seat zone: Top and base.
Rotary controls: To select or deselect the seat control function. Rotate to adjust the seat temperature.
Heated seats hardly impacts the range.
Climate control if smart setting used than impact in my experience has been minimal as well.
Regards.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nipri said:
Hi POR991, You can use the rotary dial & or the touch screen heating menu which you can set to individual smart settings.
In depth:

To access the seats screen, touch the seats icon on the lower touchscreen. See LOWER TOUCHSCREEN CONTROLS.
To switch on or off, touch or press the following screen icons or menu setting options:
Power.
Seats: To switch selected function to heated or climate seats.
Front or Rear: To switch between the Front and Rear climate menu screens.
Seat zone: Top and base.
Rotary controls: To select or deselect the seat control function. Rotate to adjust the seat temperature.
Heated seats hardly impacts the range.
Climate control if smart setting used than impact in my experience has been minimal as well.
Regards.
Thanks nipri, I have the car again for my wife to drive on Tuesday so wanted to make sure we can see the difference between the Climate Seats and heated Seats as the downloaded guide is not very clear and when I had the car before I could not see how to get the heated seats only to work. Setting the climate seats to heat or cool was not a problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts