Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
41 - 60 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Living in Florida, I can easily still drive the car, so I'm fortunate in that regard. I'm still waiting for the part as well.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I didn't get my weekly update text on Friday, so phoned this morning. Still no news on when they will have the part.
just got my weekly update ….
Good Afternoon Mr (name), the part for your vehcile is still onback order, I will be touch as soon as I have another update for you Kind regards, (Name)

·
Registered
MY 2021 I Pace SE
4 Posts
Mine failed last week and the car is at the dealership. Same thing, have just had an email to say that the part is on back order and that they will monitor the situation and provide me with an ETA as soon as they get one.

·
Registered
EV 320 Austria Edition, MY 2022, eiger grey, black pack, …
32 Posts
Mine failed last week and the car is at the dealership. Same thing, have just had an email to say that the part is on back order and that they will monitor the situation and provide me with an ETA as soon as they get one.
please add me to the list. Mine failed one week ago, brand new car, after just 1 week driving. High voltage cabin heater, internal failure they say. Unbelievable! It seems that there is no idea when replacent parts will be available! Happy new year!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Add me to the list! 10000 miles (my21). Heater failure. Jaguar Assistance came out promptly and have even arranged a loan vehicle. Dealer advises that 5 other iPaces are also in with the dealer waiting for the parts that are on back order. Won’t see my car again until 2022 :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
Add me to the list! 10000 miles (my21). Heater failure. Jaguar Assistance came out promptly and have even arranged a loan vehicle. Dealer advises that 5 other iPaces are also in with the dealer waiting for the parts that are on back order. Won’t see my car again until 2022 :(
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
Ipace HSE 2020 MY
66 Posts
Had an update from Jaguar Land Rover Executive office today, they have no estimate as to when the heater will be available and they will leave it up to the dealer to inform me when it is available. My car has been off the road 4 weeks now.

I am not the happiest bunny in the world but they just don't have a supply of the heaters, chip shortage is being blamed as main reason. Hopefully when they turn up these will be modified versions or Jaguar will have done something to prevent this happening again.

The Jaguar board are aware of all the heater issues as you would expect.

·
Registered
Ipace HSE 2020 MY
66 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
it seems like this device comes in 2 versions: single and dual plates. Single can heat the battery or the cabin, the dual plates can heat both. JLR picked the single plate ?
Judging from drawings in a MY 2019 repair instruction, it looks like Borg Warner single plate heater. Maybe they later changed to dual plate heaters.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Automotive parking light Motor vehicle Font Automotive exterior Screenshot

Borg Warner hv heater range. Single plate 7 kW seems to be installed, at least at MY 2019 i pace.

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Rectangle Font

High Voltage Interior Heater 2019.0 I-PACE

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2020 kitty just joined the no heater club. Took it to the dealer, and they said that 3 other are waiting.
Ps last 3 days its been -3 Brrrr.... And all I gotfffrrromm the ddeeeaaller waaass a blanket...
Didnt even offer me or any other owners a loner...

·
Registered
White Ipace S and Red Ftype
62 Posts
Mine failed over Christmas. This is the second time it has happened. Last April it failed and car was in for a week😤Car gone in today and waiting for estimated time to repair.

·
Registered
Ipace HSE 2020 MY
66 Posts
Just heard that the dealer has the parts and are currently fitting the heater, my car has been off the road for 6 weeks so may offer hope to others.

Dealer said they got the heaters earlier but a pipe was on back order which they had to wait for before they could start.

41 - 60 of 170 Posts