Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking here for a month or two so with the big day just around the corner I though it’s time to say hello!

New IPace Black in Borosco Grey

Anderson Charger coming next week

Sourced via Pivotal Subscription with my own business insurance

Signed up for zap-map , Instavolt , BP , Shell , Podpoint and Ionity accounts.

They sent me the connection info for the app a few days ago and managed to connect already so can see it being charged up at the storage facility … resisted the urge to beep the horn 🤷‍♂️

Been doing lots of reading and very excited 😆

One question I did have … do people tend to use the Jag App or the Home Charger app to control scheduling for charging ? Guessing if you lock off the home charger after 7am it leads to preconditioning issues ?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
The Andersen Konnect App is much more reliable than the car at controlling off peak charging.

If you pre set the car to condition (and unless you want to maximise range on a long journey this is rarely worth the effort in the UK as temperatures do not get that low), then I have found the best way to do this is to reset the charger to allow always on connectivity after 00:30 (or alternatively reset your off peak window in the Konnect App to start at 00:30 and finish in the early evening).

If you let the car sort it out itself by leaving the charger always on the impact is unpredictable, it will likely start charging far earlier than the off peak window start time.

Reactions: Wonky

·
Registered
32 Posts
Been lurking here for a month or two so with the big day just around the corner I though it’s time to say hello!

New IPace Black in Borosco Grey

Anderson Charger coming next week

Sourced via Pivotal Subscription with my own business insurance

Signed up for zap-map , Instavolt , BP , Shell , Podpoint and Ionity accounts.

They sent me the connection info for the app a few days ago and managed to connect already so can see it being charged up at the storage facility … resisted the urge to beep the horn 🤷‍♂️

Been doing lots of reading and very excited 😆

One question I did have … do people tend to use the Jag App or the Home Charger app to control scheduling for charging ? Guessing if you lock off the home charger after 7am it leads to preconditioning issues ?

Awesome , I ordered the same colour with Mars ref performance seats , 17th March I hope for collection.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts